▒89▒ 🔸 The Royal Hunting competition - 3 🔸

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️🔴 ⚔️ 🔴▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Anisha cursed the hunting tournament and wished they had never joined it.

The boar was still nearby, snorting and pawing the ground. It looked like it was ready to attack again.

Anisha knew she had to protect Izana from the boar. She picked up her bow and grabbed an arrow. She aimed at the boar's eye, hoping to hit a vital spot.

She let her arrow fly, putting all her strength and courage into it.

The arrow hit the boar's eye, piercing its brain. The boar let out a final grunt and collapsed.

Anisha breathed a sigh of relief. She had killed the boar.

She looked at Izana, who was now unconscious. She saw the blood soaking his clothes. Izana was pale and bleeding profusely.
She was on the verge of losing her mind seeing Izana like this.

She shouted as loud as she could, hoping to attract attention. She prayed that someone would come, someone who could help them.
She felt helpless and hopeless

Her eyes were wide and blank, as if someone had hypnotized her.

She felt a sudden pain in her chest, as if someone had stabbed her.
She vividly felt something like that happened in her previous timeline.

Izana's face was full of blood...she felt like she saw something happen to Izana before. But she doesn't have a memory meeting Izana in her previous life. She was terrified of her thoughts.
She couldn't think straight and didn't know what to do. She was just holding Izana tightly as if, the moment she lost her grip someone would take him from her.

After a while,
She heard horses galloping towards them. She saw some of the other participants are arriving, including Harllod, Evan, and Egar.

They saw Anisha and Izana lying on the ground, covered in blood. They saw the dead boar with an arrow in its eye.

They were shocked and worried.

They dismounted their horses and rushed to their side.

They asked Anisha what happened. And there she found out that Izana signaled Evan through the mana stone that they were in danger. That's why the others were able to locate them and came here.

They lifted Izana carefully and put him on Harllod's horse. Evan told Anisha to ride with him as she was shaking and couldn't ride her horse alone.

Anisha's mind was still blank. Her eyes were wide and blank, as if someone had hypnotized her. In the morning she was very happy and was thinking it was going to be the best day ever....but in a split second, it turned out to be the worst.
Her body was covered with Izana's blood. She was still looking at Izana with a shocked face.

Seeing that Harllod patted Anisha's back to calm her a little.

"We need to go from here as soon as possible"
He said.

"Yeah, Ann. Now pull yourself together. We need to get going."
Evan stated.

Egar didn't say anything and only observed Anisha with a concerned face.
He instructed some of the people to spread into the forest and let Izana's father, Marquis Bellacian and the others know of this situation. While sending the other half to let the king and the royal physician know of this and prepare for urgent medical treatment.

▪️
▫️
▪️
▫️
▪️

After coming out of the forest, they took Izana to the tent, where Count Purineus (Royal physician) treated him with great care. And for more complicated things they first took Izana to the nearest town hospital and then to the capital. In both places Count Purineus treated him.

They hoped Izana would recover soon.

They thanked Anisha again for her bravery and skill.
But on the inside, Anisha was blaming herself for the cause.

The hunting tournament this year was canceled because of the incident that happened to Anisha and Izana. They were both injured and traumatized by the boar attack, and they decided to go home with their families. Izana was still unconscious tho.

Herllod, Rose, Evan and Egar, also went back to the capital with them. They were concerned about Izana's health and Anisha's mental state. They also felt that the hunting tournament had lost its meaning and fun after the tragedy.

The emperor agreed to cancel the hunting tournament since most of the higher nobles were no longer there. So, others wanted to show their support and sympathy for them.

The Emperor also felt sorry for Anisha and Izana, and he hoped they would recover soon. He thanked Anisha for her bravery and skill, and he praised Izana for his sacrifice and loyalty.

He announced that the hunting tournament would be postponed until next year when everyone would be ready and willing to participate again.

He hoped that this incident would not affect their relationships and their future.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️🔴 ⚔️ 🔴▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

A/N : Do you think Anisha and Izana met in the previous timeline?

And what might have happened to Izana before?

Don't forget to vote ~ 🤌🏻❤️