Fraud

LOUIS POV.

I stop for a breather. I have never spoken about these events to anyone, not in this level of detail. Not even to Eleanor, when I was telling her it involved, her asking questions and me either nodding or shaking my head if it was correct or not.

''Is that why you disappeared? Harry tried to force closet you for god knows how long?'' Liam queried.

''Skipping out the part where he cheated'' Zayn states.

Niall was silent. I don't think he could picture Harry like that, and it was fine, at first, I couldn't either.

I look up at the three boys sitting on my grey sofas.

''that's not all of it'' I mumble.

''HE DID MORE?'' Liam asks, shocked.

I nodded.

''I didn't leave the hospital that night, I left the next day, before I could leave without anyone realizing, Harry showed up, it got messy.'' I say, gulping, remembering the event which tipped me over the edge.

''I think I need some air first'' Niall states, standing up from the light grey sofa, pulling a blanket around his shoulders and walking to the back of the room where glass sliding doors were present. Not making eye contact with any of us as he did so.

He opens them and slips through the back door before closing it.

I look at the boys in confusion.

''Harry lied to him'' Liam states.

''Ever since the band split, Zayn and I had always kept in close contact, Niall staying with Harry basically 24/7. Niall even moved in with him for half a year, I don't know what Harry had said to Niall about what happened, he wouldn't tell any of us, but I don't think it was the same as yours'' Liam finishes.

''How does Niall know Louis is telling the truth though and Harry is lying?'' Zayn intervenes, it was a good point, Niall could easily decide to believe Harry.

''Look at him Zayn'' Liam moves his head in my direction. ''Louis wouldn't lie, the car crash did happen, obviously we saw Louis in hospital, Harry blamed himself for it, and the cheating thing? The group chat yesterday. When Harry made a comment about Eleanor... it was out of spite, trying to hurt Louis. His post on Twitter a minute later with him and Grimshaw, with a pissy comment about Louis..... and now Louis says he knew that Harry and Grimshaw had something going on? It makes sense.'' Liam finishes.

I didn't even think about it like that.

I was about to comment back but I heard the click of the outside door. In walks a Niall with a red nose. I wasn't sure if it was because it was cold or if he cried. He didn't look well. His blue eyes were saddened.

We watch him walk back to the sofa and sat down, all three of us following his movements.

''Carry on?'' Niall turns to me, pleading.

''You sure?'' I ask

Niall just nods, I see his eyes begin to glisten. He was hurt. I look at him, patting the spot on the floor next to me. He slides down the sofa and sits with me.

I guide his head down towards my lap. He shuffles, laying down on his side in a fetal position with his head in my lap. I breathe in, playing with his hair softly.

''I woke up the next day'' I start

Flashback

I woke up again, still the same hospital bed as before.