Amsterdam

LOUIS POV.

I left Zayn's house quite late, after eating dinner and congratulating Gigi on the baby, all four of us hung out. I could tell Kendall had something nagging at her mind. She kept giving me side eye glances while we are watching Jurassic Park. She wanted to tell me something without the others knowing. I got her hint, so I tried to slide it into a normal conversation. As I was about to leave, I said I'd drop Kendall off at the hotel she was saying at as she was doing some modeling event in London.

We were now in the car. I didn't know the hotel was 45 minutes away, and London traffic was running my patience. I was getting frustrated, and it wasn't helping that Kendall hasn't said a word to me the entire time.

I look over at her and see she's staring out the window, twiddling her thumbs. ''So, are we going to sit in silence the whole car ride or are you going to spit out what you've been wanting to say the entire evening?'' I snap. I flinch at my words and mumble a quiet ''sorry'' afterwards.

She turned to me, eyes glassy, whatever she wanted to tell me, I know it wasn't good.

''You weren't angry at me today? And when we spoke you mentioned nothing about what happened between me and Harry? Why? I have beaten myself up about it for YEARS LOUIS and you seem like you don't even care.'' She basically screams at me. I was so confused. What happened between her and Harry? He never really spoke about his and her relationship when he got home because it was depressing for him.

''What happened with you and him?'' I tilt my head; I genuinely had no clue.

''oh my god. You don't know do you? He told me he'd tell you, but he never did, did he?'' She was full blown crying now.

I was getting even more anxious ''What happened dammit'' I hit my hand on the edge of the steering wheel.

''Lou, when you went for your holiday to Amsterdam and you weren't allowed to being Harry, after you left for your flight, he called me crying, he thought you were going to go off to Amsterdam with Eleanor and accidently fall in love. I went over to comfort him that night but Louis-'' she cuts herself off, takes her gaze from me to the traffic in front of us ''Harry and I ended up drinking a lot that night. We ended up sleeping together.'' She states.

My blood ran cold. Harry cheated on me with more than one person. He had done it multiple times.

I was so livid I started laughing, tears streaming down my face.

''You know what's funny?'' I evilly cackle ''I wrote a song about how I went to Amsterdam without Harry. It was about how I realized, in my time there, I thought Harry was the one. But I was wrong. While I missed the cunt, he had yours to keep him occupied''. I saw red. I couldn't see straight. My vision blurry with tears. ''get out my car.'' I spit.

Kendall looks over at me in shock, I opened up to her before kicking her out my car.

''Loui-'' I cut her off before she could beg.

''GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR'' I scream. She hurriedly grabs her bag by her feet and open the car door. Luckily, she was in the passenger side, the pavement was that side too. Thank god for the car not moving in the traffic otherwise I think she would have tried getting out of a moving vehicle. She steps out, crying and slams the car door hard. I throw my head back and let out the loudest cry.

He cheated on me. I thought he did it only once. But no, he cheated multiple times. When I saw him kiss that guy while I was in the hospital and left with him, at least it was up to my own imagination. Now I was told I got cheated on, by the girl I was just openly kind to. I girl I pitied. But no, she only pitied me.