Pink sparkly rings

LOUIS POV.

''Emma is now the new appointed manager of One Direction.'' Was the first thing that came out Harry's mouth.

All of us were sat in that god forsaken office, listening to Harry flick through pages and pages of unknown documents, some had colourful sticky tags off the edges marking them as important.

I hadn't ushered a word to Harry in four days, and he hasn't even looked in my direction. I've grown used to it; I no longer feel anger with his muteness.

All of us gasped a little, my eyes widened in response to Harry's statement.

''Liam was right earlier this week about Emma being more than capable of running our band and sorting everything, it just took me a while to let it go' 'Harry carried on, not looking up from the stack of paper. ''I would have liked to think about it more, but tour starts next week, and it was a 'now or never' decision''. Harry looked up, his stern and overworked eyes met with ours.

''Wait she's in charge of us fully?'' Niall asked, placing his chin on the palm of his hand, his elbow resting on the table.

''For the most part, she's doing the background stuff so we can run our tour easily without worry, the big decisions must be run through me, just so we don't end up in another sticky situation, any contracts.... Which I'm trying to avoid, will be made by me, nobody else will get a say in what we do and how we run. No more publicity stunts.'' He responded and I breathed out. We are fully in the clear of stunts and toxic managements and I honestly can't believe it. Relationship or not, I feel freer as an artist and band member, my work and personal life won't be controlled anymore.

I looked down at the table and smiled to myself. I felt a pair of hands pat my leg and I look up to meet the soft eyes of Zayn.

''What about Zayn'' I pipe up, turning to Harry. A little shaky, these were the first words I had said to him in so long and I don't think he was ready for it.

''What about Zayn?''.

''Making sure he can be around and support Gigi while she is close to giving birth and after''. I explain and Harry nods at me, a small side smile appears on his face and he turns to Zayn.

''I spoke to Gigi, the baby is due in the first week of December, we start tour next week, the first week of November, we will tour for three weeks, then Zayn will go off back home while the rest of us do interviews. We won't come back to touring until after New Years giving Zayn almost a month at home.'' Harry explains and Zayn beams.

''That honestly sounds amazing mate'' He rubs his hands together in excitement ''I'm going to be a dad'' He squeals quietly and all of us chuckle.

''What about you and Lou? Are you guys going to come out soon?'' Liam butts in and I mentally curse him.

''We haven't discussed it yet, I don't know if we are both ready to come out-''.

''I am'' I butt in, giving Harry a hurt and confused face. ''I've been ready to come out and be with you for the longest time, so don't sit here in your big fancy chair and lie to the boys saying we haven't discussed it when you made it very clear to me that you didn't know if you wanted to just yet because it's bad press.'' I snap. I catch my breath when the room goes silent and look down at the black glossy table again. Knowing I said too much.

''You really said you didn't know if you wanted too?'' Zayn asked in a quiet voice. ''Harry this whole plan was so you could come out and now I hear you want to push it back?'' Zayn spits, actually sounding more hurt then frustrated.

Harry huffed a little and raked a hand through his curled hair.

''I was just panicking and not thinking straight.'' Harry said softly. I felt a hand reach out and touch mine and I look up to meet Harry's sorry eyes, reaching over the table to hold my hand. ''We need to discuss how we want to come out, yeah?'' He asks. I nod. My whole-body paralytic just by the fact that Harry is touching me. It's been too long since I touched him and the impact his has on me should be illegal.