Ego

LOUIS POV.

''Move your fat ass over'' Liam whines pushing my shoulder over on the sofa slightly. I stole his spot just to piss him off, and now my mission was done. I had a smug smile plastered on my face.

''Can we watch a rom com?'' Harry asked, walking through the living room door with two cups of tea, one in each hand.

''NO'' Zayn practically shouted from the grey sofa across the room. ''No more romance films I can't take it.'' He places the back of his hand to his forehead and leans back dramatically causing all of us to laugh, except for Harry who seemed to be unimpressed.

Harry continued to sulk his way into the living room, passing me a glittery pink teacup. Which I mumbled a small 'thank you love' before he moved to go sit next to Zayn on the other sofa.

''Toy story?'' Liam asks and we all groan in response.

''Harry?'' Niall called towards him to get his attention. Harry turned to him with his warm yellow mug to his lips before lowering it slightly. Humming in response. ''Now that we are in charge of our tour, and what we do in the gap between shows, you could star in that film you were offered.'' Niall casually shrugs and turns back to the TV to watch Liam cross through numerous series and films.

I looked over to Harry after a couple seconds of silence and realised his forehead was a little crinkled, deep in thought.

I wanted to ask him what he was thinking but I realised maybe this wasn't the best time, especially in front of the boys.

''The Meg?'' Liam says loudly, ripping my gaze from Harry to the TV screen.

''Mate, Niall and I went to see that in the cinema when it came out it's so good''. Harry joins in, obviously snapping out of his weird mood.

''Should we watch it?'' Liam asked for confirmation and everyone shook their head, including me.

Liam pressed play and sat back into the sofa, it was a little squished as I was seated in between Niall and Liam on the smaller sofa, so I ended up shuffling to lay across the two, my feet on Niall's lap and my head in Liam's.

I hadn't watched the film before, but it was actually pretty good. It was exactly my humour and I'd really be enjoying it if it wasn't for Harry out of the corner of my eye, looking like he's in a deep stressful mental battle.

I wanted to say something or go over and give him a cuddle, but I didn't want to bring it to the attention and make it obvious to the other boys that somethings going on.

It wasn't long until Harry got up and left halfway through the movie stating he was tired. He didn't look at any of us as he left, only slipping through the living room archway and the soft pats of his feet were heard.

All the boys seem to sense something was off with Harry because as soon as he was out of hearing distance, all the boys' heads snapped to me.

''What was that about'' Liam asked, patting my hair which, I lift my head from his lap and swerve my feet off Niall's lap, standing from the sofa and stretching.

''I think he's just tried mate; Harry hasn't been getting enough sleep because of the management work so I think he's just overly worn out.'' I mumble, all the boys nodding their heads slowly as to show they understand. In all honesty I know something bigger was wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

''I'm going to go up too, I don't want to wake Harry up when I get up to bed later, he needs to sleep well.'' I lie and wave to the boys before turning and shuffling my socked feet out of the room, hearing loud splashes of water and faint screams from the TV as I left.