Hand In Mine

Harry ended up telling us what happened once he had calmed down.

''Lou asked me what I wanted clothes wise, I explained my style, I wanted my colourful suits, nail polish and the option to wear anything I could imagine. She yelled at me and refused. She refused me to wear anything which could label me as feminine. Her reasoning behind it was because she wants me to look as manly as possible because I'm eye candy for the fans and I will never be taken seriously if I'm prancing round in a skirt or dress on stage.'' He sobbed again and you could tell Mark and Paul walked away to have a mini debate about the situation on their own.

To say I was fuming was an understatement.

I couldn't see straight, anger rushing into my mind and clouding my judgment. I was holding onto Harry like he could slip through my fingers at any point. He was devastated and I couldn't bare it.

I let go of Harry and spin quickly, running towards the door.

''Louis where are you going'' Niall shouts after me.

''Not letting her get away with it'' I yell not turning back to look at them. I knew Harry was safe with the boys.

I run down the corridor until I reach the room Lou was doing her meetings in.

I don't even think about knocking. Not right now. I burst in the room and find Lou in the corner on her phone.

She snaps her head in my direction and gives a small smile.

''Hey Lou, thought of any more ideas?'' She asks.

How could this bitch pretend all of this is normal, act like nothing happened, like she didn't just crush harry.

''Why the fuck would you say that to Harry'' I seethed.

Her whole body turned to me.

''Did he send you?'' She asks, obviously annoyed, crossing her arms.

''Of course, he didn't''

''Then why does he need someone else to fight his battles? He is 27 you know, just because you used to protect him when he was 18 doesn't mean you can now.'' She fires back.

''I'm not fighting battle for him; I'm sticking up for a friend. How dare you tell him what he can and can't wear. What's feminine and what is masculine'' I was getting angrier every second I was in her presence.

''What do you expect I should have done then Louis? Considering you think you know how to do my job better than me''

''Your job is to style and provide the clothes we wish for, you should suggest how to make outfits with certain pieces we pick, what accessories go with them, to make us look and feel our best. That is your job. Slaughtering Harry for his preference in attire just shows how wicked you truly are.'' I'm spitting with fury, she looks taken back, obviously not expecting me to actually tell her about how she is supposed to do her job.

''I can't believe you think you can get away with speaking to me like this Louis. I don't work for you I work for Jeff and if he saw what Harry had asked from me, he would have said the same as me. Simon always agreed with me because we were right. He needs to look manly; he can't be fluttering around in Disney princess dresses and fairy wings. It's disgusting.'' She finishes.

''Harry looks great in whatever he wears, and you know it. If you got to know us over the years, you'd realize Harry is the biggest he has ever been and look what he wears. He wears whatever he pleases, and people love him for it, they look up to him.'' I try and explain.

''You're only saying that because you always tried to persuade him to thinking its okay years ago. He was fine until you started whispering in his ear saying how painted nails make him beautiful and you'd like to see him in dresses. But ENOUGH of this stupid argument, I'll make sure you can't give anymore input, none of you will, as soon as I call Jeff and explain, he'll make sure I'm the one who picks what you wear'' She sneers and pulls her phone towards her face. Pressing random buttons obviously calling Jeff.