He's Back

LOUIS POV.

Harry came home a week later, officially the first week of June.

It was slightly awkward. He must have arrived in the early hours of the morning because when I woke up, I could hear Harry and Zayn in the hallway bickering.

Nice to know my boyfriend who went MIA for five weeks is dying to talk to me.

I flopped out of bed and walked to my wardrobe. I slipped on the first thing that came into sight. Which happened to be a pair of black Adidas joggers and a plain white top. Not bothering to put on socks or shoes, it's really warm out and the idea of sweaty feet makes me want to be sick.

I close the doors of my wardrobe and begin to move towards the bathroom door. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a small bang from the hallway. A small 'ouch' followed.

Curiosity took the better of me and I shuffled towards my bedroom door careful to not make a lot of noise.

I press my ear to the door and snoop.

''I swear Zayn if you have cost me my relationship that's it! I will leave, and I mean the band''.

I hear Harry whisper aggressively.

''You know why you had to leave though Harry; it will work out, but it won't if you tell him'' Zayn tried to explain.

I'm so confused.

''You made me ignore him for over a MONTH'' Harry raises his voice above a whisper, and I hear a small 'shush' from Zayn.

''Lou has missed you as much as you've missed him, if not more, you will have to talk to him and explain but you cannot, tell him the plan'' Zayn says matter-of-factly.

I move my ear away from the door a little.

I know the boys were trying to do some secret plan to get out of Jeff's contract, but I didn't know Harry was in on it too.

For some reason I feel like I should be more angry, well angry at Zayn, he's been home for over a week now and he could have mentioned that there was a good reason for Harry to ignore me, instead of playing dumb.

I also felt a little more reassured that Harry wasn't ignoring me for his own reasons.

He didn't want to ignore me.

It made me a little relaxed about Harry coming home, hopefully it will be a little awkward, yet I'm still angry at him for the way he left, without even saying goodbye.

We still really need a long chat.

''Zayn when I got home, I went to our room, expecting to see Lou in bed. He wasn't, he went back to his own room and that broke my heart'' I hear Harry whisper in defeat.

''I'm sorry Haz, I really am'' Zayn replies and I hear some sort of muffling, I'm guessing they hugged it out.

I remove my ear from the wall as fast as lightning as I heard footsteps begin around the hallway and I tiptoe sprint towards the bathroom and lock the door.

I shuffle past the extremely massive mirror and reach into the walk-in shower, flipping the water on, stripping myself of the fresh clothes I put on only about ten minutes prior and wait for the water to run hot.

I needed some time to myself to think through the conversation I wasn't meant to hear.

I step into the shower and let the hot water droplets run down my face.

I know I can't bring up the conversation I overheard to Harry, Zayn has said multiple times that I cannot know the plan and I understood that.

I'm tied into a contract which I cannot rebel against in any way. If I were in on the plan, and it was something to defy Jeff, he'd take me to court for millions.