christmas uno. | drv1

So uhh.. hi. I've been working on another book lol so sorry if I'm uploading really slow.

Anyways uhh, Kyoko, Makoto, and Byakuya are playing Uno during Christmas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byakuya placed down a +2, making Kyoko draw 2 extra cards. Apparently, Makoto and Byakuya decided to team up against Kyoko since Kyoko was winning the game.

Makoto placed down a block card, skipping Kyoko and going straight to Byakuya, who had 18 cards from all the times Kyoko gave Byakuya a +4 card.

Kyoko stayed silent, putting down a yellow 5 and saying, "Uno."

The two grumbled, wishing they had a +2 or +4 card to stop Kyoko from winning, but in the end, she already won.

Byakuya placed his cards on the table, huffing and crossing his arms.

"You said you'll give 20,000 dollars if I won, so where is it?" Kyoko asked, extremely calm and collecting all the cards, shuffling them.

"Fine, you'll get it later. Can't believe you even won," Byakuya said, upset that he has to give 20,000 dollars because of Uno.

Makoto awkwardly watched, "Umm.. another round?" Makoto asked.

Byakuya got up, "I'm not going to play again after losing 20,000 dollars. You two are on your own," he said, still clearly upset while walking to the kitchen.

Makoto awkwardly smiled, looking at Kyoko, "Well.. uhh.. now what?" He asked, sitting on the floor, their dog lying next to him.

Since the three lived together, Kyoko and Makoto decided to get a dog. Byakuya wanted a cat, but it seems like Byakuya likes Rocco more than the other two. But, Rocco loves Makoto more.

Kyoko sat with them, petting Rocco, smiling a bit before returning to her neutral expression.

It was the 2nd time Makoto saw her smile, well, for a bit. Even though it was only for a second, he was happy.

"We could make snow angels outside or build a snowman with Rocco," Kyoko suddenly said, holding her hand up for Rocco to high five.

Makoto smiled, "Yea! That's a great idea! Let's make a snowman with Rocco!" He said, beaming with glee.

Kyoko nodded, getting up and walking to the front door, opening the door, getting her boots on and a jacket. Rocco ran out on the porch, barking at the snow before running into the snow.

"Wait! Rocco!" Makoto yelled, chasing after their dog after putting on his coat and shoes.

Kyoko followed, shutting the door behind them and joining Makoto and Rocco.

The three built a snowman, but it was mostly Makoto and Kyoko. Rocco was more of a.. support.

Makoto smiles, scratching the back of Rocco's ear, "Who's a good boy, who's a good boy, you are! Yes you are a good boy!" Makoto said, smiling brightly and giggling, hugging Rocco.

Kyoko couldn't help but smile a bit, and that smile didn't go away.

They made their snow angels before heading back inside for a warm cup of hot coco that Byakuya made.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400 words
Hi hi- it's been so long since I posted a oneshot, but here's another Christmas one! I have non-Christmas Oneshots but I'll be posting those after Christmas or when I feel like it! Hope you guys enjoyed this one. I also can't stop making DR characters have pets I'm sorry 😣