minecraft stream. | saimami

Uhh.. another one!

Rantaro is trying to teach Shuichi how to play Minecraft on his stream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rantaro is live: teaching my bf how to play minecraft

Fans quickly joined the stream, about 3 minutes until the stream started.

sophiee: ayo bf??? Am I dreaming or is this actually real?!
mcdonaldscashier: omg bf?
[Mod]ChiakiNanamii: oh lord what have you done Rantaro
sunflowerhope: thank you for saving me so I don't have to do any homework, also that title kinda sus
donuts4life: care to explain the title pls?

There was only 50 seconds left until the stream started, everyone was waiting, so many questions they wanted answer.

The screen faded to Rantaro's web cam. He waved at his audience, smiling. "How are you guys doing?" He asked, getting comfy in his chair.

Most of the replies were good, some were bad. "Aw, if you're one of those who said you had a bad day, tomorrow will be better," Rantaro said, his webcam now on the left and Minecraft was displaying.

"Anddd.. you can probably tell what this stream is about. I'm going to teach my boyfriend how to play minecraft," he said, then unmuting himself.

"You ready?"

"Umm.. I- I guess?"

Rantaro chuckled, "Alright, well.. let's just hop into our world, then," he said, clicking on one of the many worlds he has, and waiting for the loading to be complete.

An hour already passed, Rantaro was trying to find diamonds while Shuichi was at their house they made. A few minutes later, Shuichi screamed, and something popped up in chat.

ShuichiSaihara was blown up by Creeper

Rantaro looked at the death message, laughing as Shuichi spammed the chat with random letters, muting himself. Only a few minutes later, the door to Rantaro's room opened, an empty water bottle hitting Rantaro in the head.

"Ow- Shuichi?!" Rantaro said, turning to look at Shuichi who was at the door. Shuichi ran down the hallway, while Rantaro was putting his stream back with the same intermission screen, taking his headset off to go chase his boyfriend.

Rantaro chased Shuichi down the stairs, and somehow they made it to the kitchen. Shuichi was cornered, circling around their marble counter top. It was maybe around 5 minutes, before Shuichi decided to make a run for it. Unfortunately, he almost got out before he was pulled back into a warm, soft hug. Rantaro smiles, "Gotcha," he whispered, leaning a bit down so he could bury his face in his lover's neck.

The two enjoyed each other's company for a solid 10 minutes, forgetting that they had a stream to finish. The viewers had no idea what the two were up to, mostly enjoying the Spotify playlist that was playing, waiting for the stream to continue.

sophiee: hey guys it's been 15 minutes do you think it'll get to an hour
crystallizedcups: idk I'm just enjoying this playlist Rantaro got some good taste lol
fgoskraq: true I think affluenza by Conan is coming up next
crystallizedcups: oh rlly? Bet I'm about to sub rn
sophiee: imagine having the money to SUB 😭

The chat were all vibing to the playlist, then the screen switched. Rantaro nervously laughed, apologizing to his viewers about it. The stream went on as usual, but now he's playing jackbox with his friends since Shuichi had to go work his other job.

Kaede cleared her throat, "So uhh.. here's the problem," Kaede said, the problem being presented.

It was mostly jokes about poop and a lot of inappropriate jokes as well. It got to the last round, and after that, Kaede won with about 9,000 dollars.

They played another round, and some other games before Rantaro ended stream.

"Which one are we going to raid, guys?" Rantaro said, scrolling.

The chat spammed with "Mikan" a lot, so Rantaro checked out Mikan's stream.

She had about 800 viewers at the moment, seems like she's hanging out with Tenko.

"Alright, I'm.. going to end this stream, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Rantaro said, waving goodbye.

His viewers all went to Mikan's stream, the chat filling with "Raid".

"O-Oh! T-Thank you, Rantaro for the r-raid!" Mikan said, delighted and greeted the new 30,000 viewers.

Rantaro spun around in his chair, tapping on his messages and going to 'Shuichi💙'.

Rantaro: hey when are you coming back from work :(

Shuichi💙:
Soon dw, I'll text you during my break :)

Rantaro: ok :( I'll wait, patiently

Shuichi💙:
💙

Rantaro: 💚

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
700 words
💚💙