party confession. | oumami

Haah- 3 Oneshots in one day? No wayyy

Anyways, Kokichi has a crush on Rantaro for a very long time, and decided to confess to him at his party.

Requested by little_roach.

Will have some swearing and mentions of fucking & alcohol.

(Hopefully this is a good oneshot! I don't know I feel like it's really bad)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rantaro isn't the type of person to go to parties, but after getting an invitation decked out with a bunch of stickers, and the host expecting him to be there, he couldn't decline the offer.

As usual, the party smelled like alcohol, there were people playing truth or dare, spin the bottle, twister, and 7 minutes in heaven. There were so many people, there was barely any where that was not full of people.

People were occupying the bathroom, bedrooms, even the attic and basement. To be honest, most of them are probably fucking in the bathroom and bedrooms. The people in the attic and basement? No clue, probably a bunch of drunk girls and boys totally not blasting songs like 'WAP'.

Rantaro sighed, really thinking of leaving the place until a shorter boy approached him. He had purple hair and purple eyes, he was grinning at Rantaro.

"Hi! You're Rantaro, right?" The shorter boy asked, still grinning. Rantaro nodded, wondering who this shortie was.

The shorter one laughed, holding out his hand, "My name is Kokichi Ouma! Nice to meet you!" He said. Rantaro took his hand, "Rantaro Amami. Nice to meet you, Kokichi." He said, shaking his hand.

"Great! Hey, follow me, I have a surprise for you!" Kokichi said, leading Rantaro to a room with a lot of signs on it, probably his bedroom.

"What the fuck! Go fuck somewhere else that's NOT my bedroom you two weirdos," Kokichi said, pushing the two out. Rantaro was definitely weirded out, is this what people do at parties? Drink so much that they get drunk and do something nasty? Maybe this was a bad idea to be here..

Kokichi closed the door, locking it and smiling. "Now that those two are gone, I have a letter for you!" Kokichi said, handing Rantaro a letter that was also decked out with a bunch of stickers.

Obviously, Rantaro made the connection that Kokichi was the host, since he got an invitation letter that had a bunch of stickers on it. He opened the envelope, taking out the letter, unfolding it and reading it. The hand writing wasn't that bad, but it sure wasn't the neatest.

Dear, Rantaro

This is Kokichi Ouma, but you probably already know since I introduced myself. I've had a crush on you for almost 2 years now, but I never had the courage to tell you until now. I don't want to make this long so, do you feel the same way? It's fine if you don't.

Love,
Kokichi

Rantaro looks at Kokichi, who seemed to be nervous.

Rantaro chuckles, looking at Kokichi. "How about a small deal? If I spend time with you for these few weeks, I'll have an answer ready for you." Rantaro said.

Kokichi was still a complete stranger to Rantaro, and receiving a love letter from him already was.. fast.

Kokichi slowly nodded, "Deal."

Rantaro smiles, folding the letter and putting it back in the envelope, keeping it for reasons.

"Soo.. you wanna play truth or dare?"

"No, let's just talk and get to know each other."

"Okay!"

Maybe Kokichi isn't that bad..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
500 words