ghost. | saimami

Hi! I got this inspiration from a song called "Sex with a ghost" by Teddy Hyde! You should check it out! :)

Rantaro is being haunted by Shuichi's ghost.

(If you're uncomfortable with this one-shot, please immediately stop reading and read something happier! ❤️)

(Warning! Will have possible mentions of strangling, wounds/cuts, and guns)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rantaro looked at himself in the mirror. He felt.. unusual. Ever since Shuichi had gone missing, things started going downhill for him.

He furrowed his brows, realizing the reflection in his mirror was staring right at him. He didn't know what to do so he watched, waiting for it to move, or something. The lights flickered, making Rantaro feel a bit creeped out. He glimpsed at something for a second, and just like that, he thought his reflection was about to choke him.

'Maybe I'm just dreaming...' Rantaro told himself in his head, sighing. Just as he was about to turn the lights to rest, he saw someone in the mirror. They wouldn't appear where they were standing though.

He took a closer look, it looked like Shuichi but... he looked tired... No, exhausted. He had marks on his neck, and it looked like he had injuries all over his body, but the most visible are the ones near his neck and the visible injury near his abdomen.

"Shuichi? You... look tired." Rantaro said, walking closer to the mirror. He felt like he was being watched after "Shuichi" looked at him.

'Wait... Is this his ghost?' Rantaro thought. He never believed in ghosts and stuff like that. He always thought they were untrue. However, guess it's his lucky day to be proved wrong.

Rantaro could feel something cold touch his cheek, looking in the mirror, he saw "Shuichi" touching his cheek. His cold fingers making the taller shiver a bit, but the taller couldn't help but notice that their hands didn't feel soft and gentle like the Shuichi he knew. It felt cold and harsh.

"Hey... Shuichi? Wh- um... What happened...to you?" Rantaro asked, the feeling of cold and harsh fingers brushing his cheek disappearing. "Shuichi" looked in the mirror, pointing to his neck, abdomen, and making a finger gun to his head, and "shooting" it. Rantaro watched, trying to process the information.

"Y-You... got strangled... stabbed... And then shot?" Rantaro asked, hoping he got that right. "Shuichi" nodded, frowning. 'God damn it I wish he was here... Even if he's a ghost, I want to comfort him...' Rantaro thought, frowning as well after knowing what happened to his beloved and seeing his beloved sad.

He was talking to a ghost in his apartment for a few hours until he got tired, so he had to go to sleep. Every night was the same, Rantaro talking to Shuichi's ghost until he felt drowsy, it was apart of his normal days now. It still pains him to see all the wounds on Shuichi's body, what kind of sick and twisted person would even do this?! Without getting caught too?! It made his blood boil, but he kept calm, talking to Shuichi like how he always has for the past few weeks.

'Maybe I should ask him this question... It's not like I have the balls to get revenge anyways, maybe I could report it to the police...' Rantaro thought, trying not to overthink if the police will take the evidence or not.

"Hey, Shuichi?" the taller asked. Seeing the shorter tilting his head as a response, he proceeded with his question.

"Do... You know who killed you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
500 words
:))