part 21

Arnav and khushi reached India. Instead of going to their home, they reached the newspaper's office. They want to know who gave the news.

After waiting for a long, they are instructed to talk to a member.

"How can I help you? " He asked.

"Sir, I am Arnav Singh Raizada and this is my wife Khushi Singh Raizada" He nodded and asked them to proceed.

Khushi took the paper cutting from her handbag and handed to the man.

"Sir, according to your news my husband has died. But he is in front of you. We need to know who gives the fake news and who informed this. " Khushi pointed out the things smartly.

"How can that be possible. Till now we didn't make any mistake"

"We are not judging your media, but we need to know who reported this news. " Arnav said.

"Sir, please check the news" Khushi pointer the newspaper in his hand.

After going through the news, the man called someone through the phone.

"Sir, did you call me? " A man came.

"Rakesh, please bring the newspaper on this day according to this cutting" He showed the newspaper cutting.

After checking the paper Rakesh gone from there.

"Wait for some minutes," The man said.

Arnav and khushi waited there for more than an hour. Arnav is so patient since he knows he needs to calm down.

Rakesh returned and said,
"We didn't print this newspaper. The newspaper seems like ours, the news surrounding this particular news is also ours. But that particular news! We didn't print. "

"How is it possible? " Arnav puzzled.

"How can someone print like this? " Khushi too astonished.

"Rakesh, bring all the newspaper on that day from our media" The man instructed.

Rakesh came after thirty minutes.
He given all the newspaper they printed for all localities.

Everyone is checking one by one and surprised the same.

There is no news about him. No newspaper reported the case. The surrounding news and all are the same but this one!.

"We received the newspaper as usual from newspaper boy," Khushi said.

"We are helpless here, the font of the text to have some difference. I think someone played with this. " Rakesh said

"We need to investigate regarding this" The man concluded.

"Hope we can see again" By saying so Arshi left.

Arshi is sitting on the car.

"Khushi, we need to find out who done this. How can someone do this? "

"I think something more is gonna happen. My mind is saying like that. You had an accident and a memory loss. You were with Anjali di. This is all confusing."

"Did someone actually tried to kill me?" He asked with fearful eyes.

"I don't know Arnavji.. I can't hold anymore" Tears are flowing from her eyes.

"If anything happens. Don't leave me Arnavji... Don't make me alone... " She cried aloud. Her heart is sinking. She is breathing hard and she is sobbing.

"I won't leave you ever. " He dragged her to his chest and consoled her.

"Anything maybe happens. But our trust in ourselves is important. There is an enemy everywhere. Understand. " He asked, while a small drop of tear escaped from his eyes.

She nodded her head positively.

Sheetal is coming from NK's rooms with a happy smile. She is jumping with happiness. Nk is smirking in his room. Anjali is thinking something.

"Nk, do you think it will be successful? "

"Off course di. Don't you trust me? " He looked at her and added. "Khushi is my best friend and I won't do anything bad to her. I am doing all these for only you and your friend. " He said.

"I guarantee that nothing will happen to Khushi. Do you think Khushi is safe while marrying Arnav? She is already married. I can't make a married girl marry my chotte. Sheetal is so perfect for him. " She said.

"Arnav, Khushi" Aman called.

"You reached. " Arnav surprisingly asked.

"I need to reveal the truth at earliest. " He said with determination.

They reached the street where khushi lived as a paying guest.

"There is a neighbour of us, she usually collects all the newspaper. Because it is her hobby. " Khushi said.

"Oh I remember her, she once visited our home with sweets right? " Arnav asked.

"Yes she is the one, you have teased her for collecting newspaper as hobby" Khushi laughed. "She distributed sweets that day because she completed 2 years of newspapers and invited us to the celebration party"

Aman looked both of them with confusion. "What is happening. How he knows your neighbour?... " His eyes popped out and he added, "you revealed everything to her? " He turned to Arnav.

"I didn't say anything. But she found out. " Arnav said with puppy eyes and khushi chuckled.

"That is what true love means " Aman sighed. "Hope we can find every secret. "

They reached that home. The neighbour opened the door with a smile.

"Hello aunty." Khushi smiled

"Hello Khushi.. Sidduu.. You to come" She surprisingly asked.

Arnav looked at khushi and she looked back. Something converted through eyes.

"Surprised to see me," He asked "meet my friend Aman. " He introduced him to her.

"Come in. Why are standing outside " She welcomed them.

After offering juice she asked, "Why the sudden visit? Are you two planning for marriage? I already guessed that you too will be together... Wait wait wait you already married. " Her eyes are on Khushi mangalsutra and marriage chain.

"Don't worry aunty. That's me who married her. " Arnav said.

"Do you two come to invite on your - baby shower" She screamed the last part.

"No aunty. We come for.. Aman speak.. " Khushi looked at Aman.

"Aunty I need the newspaper for some particular day. There is a challenge between me and my friend. So these two said that you are collecting newspapers. Can you give me? " He asked.

"Always some idiots mocked me that this collection is a wasteful process. Now, what happened. " She stood up walked inside.

"Khushi she Indirectly said about me. I won't stay here. "

"Arnavji if you leave, I will hit your both legs and hands. Beware and be quite like an obedient child. " She said back.

Aman smirked seeing Arnav.

I am back.

Do you know I actually cried while Khushi cried? My left eye only cried, but why my right eye didn't cry ☹️🤔

How is the plot going?

I won't say when will I update next. Whatever I say the correct opposite will happen. So for me, it is best to keep quiet.

Hope I will back soon quickly.