new mystery thriller.

A local police station

A woman in her early 30s with her husband is sitting in the police station. Their longing tearful eyes or the cries didn't get enough attention. It is day 10 after they complained that their child is missing. But no one could find their child.

The story of poor families mostly ends like this. Without giving any bribe the police only say, "we are enquiring " and "will find soon". The family is stubborn not to leave the police station. They are adamant that they will stay there until they find their child, their little boy who was in 2nd standard. He was gone to school via school bus but when the school bus returned he was not there.  Till now there was no news of him.

Tearing apart the hope of the family, without any profit of their long starving and cries the phone rang on the police station.

"what? " hearing the news the policeman removed his cap from his head and walked to the Circle inspector and informed.

"The body of a little boy is found in the boundary of next station.  He has similarities with Arun" William informed his head officer.

When the family got to know the news their only hope died. They are living with the memory of their only child.  But they want to know how he died.  When the police officers investigated it to them the parents, again and again, repeated that "Arun was all happy when he went to school.  As usual, he went through school bus his mom only left him after assuring that he gets on the bus. The day before the incident he got his exam papers and he is in 2nd position of class and we promised that we will go to watch the film when he comes back. His mom was getting ready to go and waited for him on the same spot.  But...the school bus came... Without him.  We searched all way back to school but didn't find him "

The police officers closed the case by reporting the boy had suicided because of depression of not getting top in class.

That was an unsatisfactory report for his parents. They informed the police that it was not possible and he was not in any kind of depression. They doubt that he was murdered. But the police states that everything is clear that it was suicide. The family had no voice. The family began to strike until Arun get justice in the front of the same police station where Arun didn't get justice.

🌀🌀🌀

"Sir, I don't think that it was a suicide," William said.

"The case is closed.  Don't run behind that and go and study this case "Suresh handed the file to William.

"But sir,  the family is still striking"

"Who is your superior inspector me or that family.  A lot of files are here unchecked, go and check those files "

"sir "

Interrupting William, Suresh said, " Look, William,  you are very young and a newbie. You don't know anything better. They will leave soon.  Don't worry about that. That was a mere case.  Leave it and complete the task before tomorrow. "

William looked at his superior officer who is taking selfies with all joy. Having no choice left William walk with the new case file. After reading the file, the tendency to throw the file away grow inside him. But he cut the paper of his newly bought book into thin pieces until he calms down while murmuring, "Supriya man and her **dogs".

The new case handed by Suresh was really simple, the famous actress Supriya's dog went missing.  She created the scene in her social media with her crocodile cries.  So the head police Suresh needed to find the dog at earliest.

🌀🌀🌀

Within a week media got filled with the news "Doctor couple's child is missing " within the same police circle but before the police found the child,  the body of the boy was caught on the river shore.

A little boy of 9 years

Again a child

The news reached the media, parents of Arun contacted the doctor couple and shared their information. The two parents joined hands to find the murderer and handed the case to CBI.

CBI handed the case to the most successful and trustful officer     Hyder Pradap and newly appointed brilliant  Akshara Prakash.

Here the story begins.

G O B L L I N

For reading further check out my book G O B L L I N