Part 37

First of all I am not a law student and I don't know anything about law and court. If anything I write here caused any harm to the law or anything I am saying that, that is because of my loss of knowledge in law and I am seeking help from any of the reader who have knowledge. So forgive me in advance.

Khushi stood beside Arnav. Lavanya is on her right side and Payal sits next to Lavanya. Arnav finds the whole family in the court and Anjali doesn't look at him even at once while he was struggling to get a glance from her.

"I heard that you two left home yesterday? " Lavanya asked khushi.

"Anjali was about to leave home and move to Syam's home. " Khushi said.

"Why? That was her home. Why you two left home instead of her. I didn't understand. "

"Shantivan is not Arnav's at the first point, it is their parent build for the whole family so Anjali have equal importance there. "

"Then why you two left? " Lavanya is not ready to leave the topic.

"La, Anjali is pregnant. We can't allow her to left home alone and live there alone. What if something happen to her? Later media got to know and they surrounded Syam's home. So the thing what we have done was right. We have place to sleep over. Even though that drama didn't happen, we planned to sleep over at Aman's home. We have to discuss about the case. " Khushi concluded herself deliberately avoiding one point.

"But La, how did you know about that? " Khushi asked.

"Aman said. " She smiled.

(Talks of lawyer in normal and surrounding talks in italics)

"I request you to present the suspect Syam Manohar Jha" Aman asked to the judge.

"Yes proceed. "

"Mr Syam, I want to aks you one thing. Do you agree that you tried to kill your own brother in law and killed his driver? "

"No, I didn't done that. "

"I request you to present the witness, Nandakishor here. " Aman requested to the judge.

Nandakishore came and stood there.

"Mr Nandakishore, tell us what had you seen that day"

"At that day, I was at home. I saw that Syam called someone over phone and thanked him for killing Arnav. Later I found that he handed some amount of money to a man at that night itself. " Nandakishore said.

Anjali looks at Nandakishore like she will kill him at any second. How can one change the side over a night.

"I like to present the driver who acted according to the order of Syam." When the driver came forward  Aman asked to Nandakishore,

"Is it the one whom you saw that day? "

"Yes" Nandakishore replied

"That's all your honor" Aman replied.

"Anything to ask Mr. Krunal Iyer? " Judge asked to Krunal Iyer.

"Yes your honor " He stood up and walks forward.

He stood in front of the driver.

"How do you know Mr Syam? " Krunal asked.

"During saving some children. Syam sir was struggling hard to save the children and I helped him. From that I know him"

"Did you caused the accident? "

"It was true that Syam asked me but he cancelled that. So I returned back. It was not me who caused the accident." The driver concluded.