Part 28

Please make sure that you read the previous one.
Sorry for not replying your comments, if I reply it, most of things will reveal😪. You guys are too good at guessing and I want to keep something as secret at some extent. But I am enjoying your comments. Keep commenting, guessing, voting, sharing and supporting.

Third Person's POV

"But khushi, don't keep the hopes high. Finding the culprit through it is only 50% probability. " Arnav said.

"Yeah Arnav, but what if we find through this? " She asked with hopeful eyes.

"Then I will ask Aman to find the driver. It is not safe for us to leave the office today, spies are all around the office. " He said while stretching his neck.

Arnav called Aman and informed him about the vehicle which followed him on that day. Aman replied that he will find the driver soon.

"Don't you find it wierd that Syambhai is not giving me any hint. He was the one who consoled me on those days. He is the one who informed me to ask nani to confirm only one thing that both of you are same. If he knew nani knows it then it is confirm that he knows that too. " Khushi looked at Arnav.

"He want to make you relax by knowing that both are same. But why didn't he informed that I am sid and I am alive, while visiting you.? " He asked

"He is a brotherly figure to me. " She sighed and continued, "Anjali knew my place because she came there to taunt me. Bhai came to console me. I know that Anjali don't like me that why she don't inform me that you are alive. Still she finding reasons to separate us. " Khushi layed her head on the table.

"But who created that fake news? " Arnav asked but no one knows the answer.

Nk is walking here and there and running his finger through the hair with frustration. Sheetal came to his room and smiled.

"Do you like Khushi for real? " She asked

"Do you have any doubt with that? " That make him more angry.

"Then why don't you make any move? Just sit and thinking won't help you for sure. Enough for your daydreaming let's fight " She smiled and walk away.

"What's her problem? She thinks that she is making any move. I am more perfect than her. " Nk smirked at his own statement.

NK walked to kitchen by inhaling aroma. He surprised to see mami in kitchen. Not only mami, nani and sheetal too there.

"What is special occasion mami? " NK asked with his cute smile.

"Khushi's friends are coming" She grinned.

"Oh payal and La. I missed them. " Nk showed his happiness and he added, "what are you doing here? " He asked at sheetal.

"Can't you see, I am supervising" Sheetal replied.

"Are you sure? " Nk asked

"Yes, I am planning to befriend with khushi and her friends. I am happy and fun person right? " She asked.

"Where is di? " He asked.

"Di and dadi went to visit orphanage" She replied and climbed to the kitchen slab and sit there.

"When will I can see my great grandchildren? " Nani asked.

"If not Anjali, then our Arnav and khushi is here. I hope they won't disappoint you. " Mami smiled only make nk and Sheetal burn with rage.

"Sheetal, I am along chotte's dadi's side. Why don't you find any boyfriend. Arnav is married and you know that they love each other. Instead of wasting your time, find a better man. " Nani advised.

Sheetal nodded her head and walked away with disappointment.

"That's surprising Aman, you found the vehicle? " Arnav asked with joy.

"It is a blue coloured van"

"Do you find the number plate? Which registration? "

"I got it. Calm down Arnav. Trust me. I will call you after finding the driver"

"I will meet you at night. " He hang up the call.

"Did he find it. I am so happy. " Khushi is smiling with happiness.

"I will meet Aman tonight" Before he can complete she asked,

"I will join you. These days my brain works better than you. " She winked.

"Okay madam" He mocked.

They reached home after the office time. Before them Dadi and Anjali reached home. Nk is waiting for khushi impatiently. Sheetal is in kitchen.

"Khushiji, today la and payal will come, isn't it? " He asked like a child.

"Yes nandu, they will come. " She smiled.

"Then what about a night out, with our friends.. Only we four. " He stretched the last sentence to give clue to Arnav that he don't like him.

"Then what about me Nk.? " He asked.

"You please work with your laptop. I don't get time to hang out with khushi after your marriage. " He said.

"But Nandu, I am too tired today. What about tomorrow? " She asked.

"Fine" He replied with head hang down.

"He is so cute. " Khushi said while looking at Nk only to earn a glare from Arnav.

"Yes, you too cute. " She said without looking at his face.

"Khushiii" Sheetal screamed while marching to her. She has a cup of juice on her hand.

Anjali was already feeling weird at Nk's behavior earlier and now sheetal. That is maki her mad. Dadi returned to her room.

"What? " Khushi asked unbelievably.

"I like you khushi" Sheetal grinned

"Are you " Khushi is stammering..

"What? "

"Are you perhaps a lesbian? " Khushi asked not looking at her face.

"Nooo" Sheetal screamed. "I am straight, okay. I like you as a friend. Don't misunderstand me. I want to befriend with you. " She extend the juice again.

Nk snatched the juice from her and asked with his face, what's the new drama.

"I want to her at home. She is disturbing Arnav even at office. " She whispered only Nk to hear.

"I want nannav to drink this" He extended to Arnav.

"Seriously? " He asked

"Yeah nannav. I found that you are avoiding me. So drink this and rejoin with me. "

"No way, this is my juice and me prepared only for khushi. I won't allow anyone to drink this" Sheetal snatched the juice.

"Please" Nk requested

"No, if you want, then prepare yourself. "

"Can't you give it to nannav. ? " He asked.

"Sorry Arnav, I prepared this for khushi" Before she can say more Anjali snatched the juice and drink it.

"Don't you love me? " Anjali asked irritated.

"That's why we don't give you. " Sheetal and NK murmured.

"Excuse us please. " Arnav and khushi left to their room.

'Found the driver' message popped on Arnav's phone.

Support please. Surely update next part today itself.
Don't you know this book striked 50k readers. Thank you everyone.