part 14

Sorry for the delay. Help me to correct my mistake.

Arnav looks puzzled. He dont know how these all happening. Khushi is looking on the floor. She is living in the memory of sid. Can she accept arnav as husband.

"Khushi, it is all confusing"

Khushi raised her eye lashes and looks at him, confusing?

"I understood that we both have same face? But how di knows him and as you say, she call him as her son like me? " arnav raised his doubts.

"Thats what i also thought. But I cant ask her" she complained.

"She may be mistook as him. " Arnav stated.

"No, she clearly knows that sid had died. She said several times. "

"Khushi" she heard very familiar sound of her friends from outside the door.

Arshi lools each other and opened the door. They all walked to some private area to talk because everyone is confused. NK too joined them. Arnav invited his friend Aman too.

"May be you two are twins" La said

"No, they are not" Aman said.

"Yeah if that case, we should know " arnav said.

"Then how anjali knows him" asked Payal.

"Yeah, she didnt even mentioned it to me that khushi was once married. Or else she would add fire to it" Arnav said.

"May be she is hiding something " Nk cleverly added more suspicion in everyone's mind and he smirked in mind.

"Hiding? " khushi asked..

"Can be sid is his twin and lost in hospital " Lavanya is not going to leave the fact twin.

"That is impossible, moreover no one dare to play with raizada" Arnav stated.

"Sid never said his family to me" khushi said.

"If he is his twin, how anjali got to know it. And why she is not telling us" Aman asked.

"Can we ask her? " Nk asked. He thought if they asked to her, she will know that they are investigating about this and she closes that case soon.

"Dont be stupd NK" Payal said.
"If she need, she had already told us about that, but she didn't " Payal added.

"So the thing is, Anjali already know about their marriage but hide it from us. And note the point she need to break the marriage, but she didnt utter any word about their marriage. Both have same faces. But how Anjali related to him? No one knows but only Anjali?? " Aman sighed

Later Arnav asked Khushi about the newspaper cutting and she said it is in her home.

"Khushi, I dont know how to say this but, I am a married man. Please accept our marriage " Arnav asked.

"Arnavji, I know there is no reason for waiting him. And i am happy that I got an understanding man and have the same face"

Arnav cupped her face, "khushi i always here for you, for solving every problem together. Lets grow old together "

Khushi smiled and Arnav dragged her to his chest and hugged her. Khushi shocked first and later stand there silently with doubt that does she need to hug him back.

He make her lay on bed and asked her to sleep because he have some work.

He went out and come after a long time.

Next morning.

Khushi shocked to see a box on the nightstand. She wondered because it is for her. She open it slowly and popped her mouth wide because it is full of jalebies.

Arnav tapped her jaw and closed her mouth." Do you like it? " he raised his eye brow.

"I love it. " khushi screamed happily. Arnav see joy first time in her eyes. She was always gloomy. He will make any effort to make her smile.

While biting the last jalebi she looked at Arnav, who is loop smiling at her and asked, "how you know that i love it"

He smiles a bit and rubbed the back side of neck and said, "i heard..from.. Nk...yes NK"

"Nandu..? " she asked.

He nodded his head and said, "be ready to meet new members "

Khushi feared, will they also be like Anjali.

Seeing her state Arnav said,

"Dont worry, they are good. Akash and his parents. They are shifting to here"

Khushi sighed hearing that.

"Nani wont allow us to go to office for two days. So we can enjoy " he winked at her and rush to washroom.

Khushi's phone peeped a message. Unknown number!!!

Hey, it is NandaKishore.
I need to meet you alone about sid. Dont say it to Arnav, it is something serious.

She looked the message again and again, he said clearly that dont tell it to Arnav. Why he said that. Nk is in the same house, so they can meet soon.

Cutting her thoughts she heard the unlocking sound of washroom.

She looked at him and gulped her saliva. His upper body is only covered by a towel. Water drops are falling from his hairs. When their gazes meet khushi averted her gaze.

Her heart beat is increasing and she looking there and there but not at him. He chuckled at her act.

"Khushi can you please select a dress for me " he asked politely.

She selected a dress to him and asked, "where are you going? ".

"No me, but we are going. Get ready soon" He replied.

She thought about Nk and his message. He need to meet her today and it is about Sid. But how will she say no to Arnav. This is first time they are going outside, after their marriage.

Hello peepzz

I thought about updating from fee days🙃. You know what i wad planning to draft 10 chapters. But now left with none.

This is the first time i lack words and thoughts to write. Usually when i start writing i will only leave wattpad after finishing. But today, it was too difficult for me. I write by break and break.😥

So sorry if you felt it bored. Am i suffering a disease.. 😭😭

But i am very active in reading and chatting with friends. Pray for me to get my power back😌

Do you guyz want thirs person's pov or any one of arshi's pov. Help me..

Do you have any doubt 🤔

Will she accept Arnav as husband.?
Adding Mami will make it fun. It was so boring without any joke. I cant make Nk funny. La, mami.are my only relief.

Take care.

I will come back with double update by full power🤠. Next part updated😃