Part 29

After taking a bath, Arnav and khushi get ready to go outside, to meet Aman. Thanks to sheetal, Anjali drank a glass of juice mixed with vimpowder. Anjali having a huge trouble, stomach pain and diarrhea. Sheetal and NK trapped in between. Dadi and Anjali yelling at then and they who don't have any words keeps silent with head down. Everyone is in Anjali's room. Syam is in duty and nani is resting.

Escaping from everyone's eyes, Arnav and khushi left the home. They didn't inform anyone about that. Since everyone is busy no one noticed at all.

They reached Aman's home. Aman is waiting outside looking for them.

"I thought you won't come" Aman said

"Why? " Arnav asked.

"Nothing" Aman grinned and khushi smiled.

"Where is the driver? " Arnav asked.

"He is in my office. We can go there. " Aman said and the trio entered the car.

"How you catch him so fast? " Asked the driving khushi.

"This is nothing compared to my skills. " Aman raised his collar and sit in the backseat like a king.

"Enough of your show, now tell us. " Arnav said.

"I foud by the registration number. Thanks for us, it is this district registration. Since we can't see the drivers face through the video, I was a little hopeless, because usually those rascals don't use their own vehicles but stolen vehicles. For our luck this idiot is a stupid. He only use his own vehicles for crimes, that is his speciality, a loyal goon.
Do the crime within a hour. The number of time he got arrested is very less, that's high his hold. "Aman finished his talk leaving the rest in silence.

The trio reached the office.

" Sir, why you asked me to meet? " Asked the man of late 30s. He fixed his gaze on Arnav for sometime.

"Do you know me? " Arnav asked.

"I don't think so. " He said while looking at Aman.

"Don't you know him" Aman asked sternly.

"No" He began to left the place.

"Aren't you the one who tried to kill me? " Arnav asked while clutching his collar and added, "I remember clearly that you followed me and why you caused an accident. " Be asked with the top sound.

"Try to kill you and accident? " He laughed, "are you kidding me? " He asked

"Your laugh will end when you count your days" Aman barked.

"I don't accept the crimes that I didn't done. Your mission was cancelled on the midway, so I didn't caused any accident. " He said sternly.

"It is you" Before Arnav can say more khushi come foreward and asked, "who gave you the mission? " She folded her hands.

"Let's be friendly, because I didn't done any crime so I don't need to afraid of you" The man showed his hands.

"That's what I am saying, since you didn't committed the crime, tell me who gave you the mission? " She asked.

"It was our collector sir, what's his name.. Syam sir"

"Jeejaji" Arnav exclaimed and the two gasped.

"Don't lie" Khushi said.

"You asked me to say truth and I am saying truth only. If you can't believe me then not. I have some other plans" He signed.

Both Arnav and khushi became silent, then don't getting any words.

"Why does he cancelled the mission and what was the mission? " Aman asked

"It was just a murder" He said like plucking a flower and added, "I don't know why he cancelled the mission. When I was in halfway he called me and said not to do. He offered the double amount of money to cancel my mission. I had to travel there for nothing but I got money. " He said.

"How can you sure that it was him? Did syam gave you more missions? Was it for the first time? " Aman asked

"We knew each other. I met him while saving two children. He knew that I had a side business and we have contacted long. He called me for threatening some police officers and some politicians, those are looting people. Other than that, it was first time he offered me a crime. I was too surprised that he gave me a better case, after these call threatening cases. "

"You can go now but make sure to attend my call while I am calling" Aman said and he gone.

"Why? " Arnav asked.

"Jeejaji.. I can't believe even in my nightmare that he tried to kill me? "

"Arnav, maybe it was not him. " Khushi whispered.

"He clearly said that they knew for longer, so he can't underestimate his voice, that was surely Syam who called him. " Aman said.

"May be someone snatched his phone and mimicry his voice. " Khushi said with hopefully.

"Maybe" Aman sighed.

"Yes, come in" Aman said to his assistant who came inside and give him some papers and left.

"First we need to find out, was he exactly the one who called him. So check the caller list of him. " Aman distributed the papers equally.

"How many calls he get in one day. He is definitely a VIP" Aman joked while looking on the goons call list.

"There was no call from bhai few days before the accident. " Khushi concluded while checking the papers.

"Here too, there is no call from jeejaji after the accident too. " Arnav folded the paper and placed it on the table.

"But there is two call from Syam on the same day of accident and in between 45 minutes. " Aman said while showing the paper.

"I don't think that it was bhai who gave him a mission. He is a good person, and nice job and reputation. Why did he try to kill him. The man fooled as. " Khushi said while rubbing her forehead.

"It maybe some other who assigned him the mission and he saying jeejaji's name. Why he utter an innocence name? " Arnav too believe that his jeeaji don't do such things.

Aman looked them both and sighed, "I am suspecting him"

"He said, the mission left incomplete, right? " Khushi asked

"We can't confirm that, because we got the visions from the town and the crime happened at a forest like village, where no shops, no people, no camera. " Aman lied on the table and closed his eyes.

"Do you have that day's full CCTV visual? " Arnav asked

"Yes." Aman opened his laptop and showed the file.

Arnav opened the file and played the video. After few hours of watching and thinking Arnav called the others, khushi who was looking at the window and Aman who is sleeping .

"Look, he passed the town at 1.26 pm and be returned back at 1.47. It is impossible to reach the crime spot and return back within nearly twenty minutes. For to reach there he need twenty minutes. Then how can he go there,commit crime and return back within this time? " Arnav asked.

"He was saying the truth that he didn't done the crime, the vehicle has same number too. But jeejaji?? I don't believe" Arnav added.

There is no thrilling to check the cctv and find the culprit 👀.

How they can unfold the new thing? Who is the real Culprit?

Is Syam culprit or innocent? What you think? Whom do you suspecting?

Do anyone miss our La and payal? Don't worry they will reach on the next update.

Do vote, comment and share.
Support💪