part 4

The Next Day,

"Lavanya, I am leaving. Don't forget to give me a call if you are going somewhere." she said as she wore her wristwatch. 

"Wait wait... I am coming along with you." Lavanya shouted, rushing out of her.

"Coming with me? I am going to the office to work, not for loitering around the city. And most importantly, I am not a small kid to get lost." Khushi shrugged.

"Oh, Mental. To remind you, I have a test tomorrow. So I just wanted to explore the city to get rid of the stress. And about you, I know that you are not a child but I can't leave you alone here because I.."

"Lavanya. Come fast, it's getting late."

"I am ready... Let's go." said Lavanya rushing towards her with a blooming smile.

"Are you coming like this?" Khushi asked, amused.

"Um.. yeah?" She frowned, " Why asking?"

"Shoes. You forgot to wear them."  

"Oops." She hit her on her head, "Sorry haan, I am coming." She said sheepishly and rushed back to her.

" Careful!" She shouted seeing her about to slip, "What a great start to my morning... Such a crazy girl she is." She chuckled by the end of her sentence.

"La... I am getting late."

"Coming!" she shouted, "Let's go..."

"Thank god!"

"Wait a minute!!" She heard her squeal again just when she was about to open the door.

"What now?" She said annoyingly.

"Here..." She showed her a woolen scarf, "It's too cold outside. You better wear this." said she wrapping the scarf around her neck.

Khushi smiled at her concern for her. She can be so adorable sometimes.

"Now why are you looking at me like that? Aren't you getting late?" Lavanya asked with a slight frown.

Khushi shook her head negatively, "Love you so much!" she said, pecking her cheeks soundly.

"I love you too... now let's finally go!" She said and both chuckled as they locked the door.

But as soon as they walked out of the house, they came across Akash who stood leaning against his black, shining SUV.

"Sir, You?" Asked a bewildered Khushi.

" Good morning Ladies." He wished them sheepishly looking at their shocked faces, "Well, Pls Don't get shocked that I came to pick you personally. The only reason for doing this is that Your office location has been changed and since you recently shifted here so you may not know about the ways here. So you know..." his words trailed off.

"Why did you trouble yourself, Sir? You could have just sent me the address of the new location..."

"I did but it seems you didn't read my message yet."