part10

"Arnav and khushiji in one room... I won't let that happen " Nk murmured and ran to arshi's room.

Meanwhile, in arshi's room, they don't dare to look at each other. Khusi is confused over confused, Anjali is his sister. That one thought makes her life terrible. She knows from now onwards not only sid's face hunting her but Anjali and her cunning words too.

Arnav feels guilty, guilt to drag her into his life. He doesn't know what to do. Anyway, she is his wife. She is his responsibility. He won't let anything happen to her.

They both stand there facing each other back. Awkwardness is everywhere.

Breaking the silence they heard NK's sound,

"Nannv, open the door". Arshi shocked to hear his voice and they both ran to him...

"Nandu" Khushi screamed happily.

Arnav looked at her and him.

"Khushiji " nk responded.

"I can't help, but I am asking nannav and khushiji. What's actually happening? " nk inquiries.

"Nothing much, we just married " arnav informed.

Nk only looking at Khushi for her response.

"By the way nk, where did your depression go. You know Khushi he was a love failure and crying for that girl. I am hearing his talk after a long time "arnav said.

"Nandu you and love? it's impossible. " Khushi mocked while nk rolled his eyes...

"How do you know him," arnav asked.

"He was my friend "Khushi replied. Arnav smiled.

"What's there? " Nani came and asked.

"Nani, I think khushiji isn't comfortable with nannav. Let them stay in the separate room" nk suggested.

Arshi looked at him surprisingly they have now a mixture of feeling cant say whats that.

"Are you mad nk, they are newly married so they will have uncomfortable. They need to get comfortable with each other and build a better future " Nani said. Arnav looked at Khushi. But she is looking on the floor.

"Don't utter craziness" Nani patted on NK's hand and make him leave from there along with Nani.

Arnav returned to their room while Khushi is still standing there.

"Khushi comes inside" arnav calmly asked her in.

She went inside and looked on the floor.

"Khushi look at me "arnav ordered. She looked at him and arnav shocked to see tears again.

"Khushi I am sorry for what all happened. I married you without your proper agreement. I only thought about me and your bad image that will be going to hunt you. I was afraid that you will run away from me because of the media. It will ruin my reputation. That's why I married you " he sighed. But didn't get any response from her.

"It's true that I didn't inform your parents. I will convince them. Believe me "he hopefully asked her.

"I am... orphan "she muttered.

Arnav doesn't know what to say now. He remains silent.

"Khushi, let imagine the marriage had not happened. You are my pa. So you need to accompany me and to share the same bedroom with me. Just think of me as your boss. Nothing more " he informed

Khushi looked at him accusingly.

"I knew that you were once married " this sentence makes him shuttered. He continued after a silence. "So I am sure you won't think this as a proper marriage. But please don't inform others. Outside let behave as a happily married couple " getting no response from Khushi he called her.