Part 35

"Isn't it someone we know? " Arnav asked and khushi nodded. She can't digest the fact that why this particular person is doing behind the tree on that day.

"Wasn't it a stalking? " Khushi asked.

Now both of them are fearless, they undergone through the toughest stage of their life. Nothing more will happen to make them difficult. There is only one thing left for them to do, capture the culprit and don't leave any point and make the culprit behind the bars for their entire life.

Took the pendrive from the laptop and safety placed inside a cover. Each evidence is important. They are not gonna leave any simple matter. Even there was small crimes, they need to add for making the case strong.

Khushi left Payal and La's home. Both were not there, Arnav and khushi went there to took the pendrive and to see the photos via the laptop. They cant trust their own laptops or phones at this crucial moment.

"Everything will be fine Arnav. I will be there for you. " Khushi hugged Arnav, both are going through the toughest stage of the life. Coming days are remarkable.

They met Aman outside the house, he was already informed to met him there.

"Is everything planned? Nothing will be backfire right? " Khushi asked.

"Nothing will happen. We don't give more time for the culprit, we are gonna do that today. " Aman's confidence boosted their energy.

"When you will be at home? " Arnav asked

"Soon, try to make everyone reach home. " Aman said and the trio departures.

The scenario of the happiness of everyone shocked Arnav and khushi. That's rare in these days and now they are witnessing.

Nani hugging and caressing Anjali, Manorama feeding Anjali. Everyone had a joy and the house is pretty decorated.

Akash came to the shocked couple and showed the bowl of sweets, "take it. " Akash exclaimed.

"Oh! Sorry. " Khushi took the sweets and followed by Arnav.

"What is the occasion? " Arnav asked.

"Don't you know? " Akash asked.

"Didn't anyone informed you? " Nandakishor mocked.

"Anyone please tell me" Arnav asked

"Arnav, you are going to be uncle" Sheetal yelled with happiness.

"What Sheetal, Are you pregnant? "Khushi asked by covering her mouth with her palm.

" You. "Sheetal clenched her teeth and said, " Anjali is pregnant. " Happiness echoed in her voice and Anjali blushes.

"Are you sure di? " Arnav asked with joy but the hurt, hurting him.

"Even after informing him the IAS officer didn't reach home. " Akash calling him again.

"I wont give my baby to him, he will gonna be the last one who sees my baby " Anjali pouted.

"Di, do you want anything? " Khushi asked but Anjali showed her rolling eyes to make khushi hurt more.

Khushi took a short bath and found Arnav in the deep thought.

"Arnav" She called.

"Jeeja.. Syam had come. I am afraid. Di is pregnant and... How will she react. How can we end the happiness of the house. " He asked with a sad face.