🎅If They Were Ever Santa🎅

-----------------------------
Pein

Who the hell is Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, and Rudolph?

We only know Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Hidan, Kisame, Itachi, Zetsu (both of them), Konan, and Tobi. (I made Tobi Rudolph. You're welcome.)

"ThE wOrLd ShAlL kNoW fEsTiViTy!"
-----------------------------
Konan

Is more focused on the gift wrapper than the presents themselves, noting it involves paper.

Quite joyful of her job!
-----------------------------
Itachi

Cookies and milk for when Santa arrives? No, it better be dango on that plate.

Pffft, reindeer? No, crows is his transportation. Duh.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Gets stuck in the chimney 90% of the time.

Mostly does his job for the cookies. Depending on how good they are, is how great the present would be. (If they're fucking delicious you may get that ps5😏)

"For the love of God, I'm not a fish version of Krampus!"
-----------------------------
Hidan

The most loudest, clumsy Santa of them all.

Will throw coal at little kids. (credit to the author who actually wrote a scenario of him doing it. Shit made my day.)

Doesn't go down the chimney, he throws the present through the window and takes off.

Oh there's milk and cookies right there? Nope, he will rummage through your kitchen.

Now some pickup lines he says when hitting on a random girl:

"Ho ho ho, we have a hoe hoe hoe~"

"Girl, you should be lucky. You're getting a present even though you're on my naughty list!"

"So what do you say? Are you going to give me those milk and cookies?"

"Why don't you come(either definitions if you know what I mean) on Santa's lap, and beg him for what you want?"

Okay I'm done.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

Is a pretty good Santa, since his elves make the gifts. No money is wasted.

If someone catches him, he takes there heart...unless it's a kid. He'll just tell them to go back to bed.

Sometimes plays Santa just to accomplish bounty missions.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Barely any presents are handed out. He only sets off fireworks, screaming how beautiful his Christmas art is than everyone's decorations.

All of this while riding his clay reindeer and sleigh.

"HO, HO, HOLY SHIT-" He screams as he falls off his sleigh since he was standing on it, making Deidara noises.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Enjoys the decorations, secretly enjoys the smile on children's faces when they get one of his marionettes.

Those little brats enjoy my work.

Pretty emotional if you think about it.
-----------------------------