😒They Get Jealous Of You With Their Partner😒

Won by 5 votes
-----------------------------
Pein

"Thanks, Konan!" You smiled at your blue haired mother figure, as you carried your clean laundry back to your room. Konan smiled back at you before continuing with her laundry.

Pein watched this happen. That was sweet and all, but somehow whenever he sees you around her, he feels...some sort of unpleasantness. Pf course, he had words he wanted to say.

"Nice one, S-ranked criminal without a heart." Pein scoffed at Konan. Konan looked at him, and instantly rolled her eyes. "Really? On my day off, Nagato?"

"You're always babying Y/n, and she can take care of herself." Pein went on. "I just want you to stop." Konan let out an impatience sigh. "Well guess what! I always wanted my own child, but no one always gets what they want. Not even you, 'God'." Konan shot back, exiting the room.

Pein cussed at her in his mind, before walking away. You were walking back to the laundry room due to a missing sock, but bumped into him instead. You smiled at him in a greeting way, but he donned an unpleased expression.

"Hey, Leader-sama! What's up?" You asked. "The amount of time you spend with Konan." Pein offensively said. You were hoping he was joking around, even if he never does. "Uhh, okay, what is that suppose to mean?" You asked, still smiling.

"You know what it means." Pein scoffed. You started realizing something. All the other members weren't complaining, not even Sasori, and he complains a lot.

"I think you're jealous." You pointed out. Pein got offended really quick. "That's not-"

"Tough luck. Konan doesn't like you, Pein." You tried to sound sympathetic. "I don't like her. You're just always-"

"Wait you're jealous that I hangout with her?" You assumed. This time Pein didn't respond. You stared at him, waiting for an answer.

"If you wanted me to hang out with you, why didn't you just ask? Or is it because you're too high and mighty to ask such questions?" You teased.

"Well, that part is true." Pein shrugged.  "You could've just asked! I wasn't going to judge you or-"

Konan came out of nowhere and pulled your arm, dragging you away from Pein. "Come on, Y/n! I don't want you to catch the edge!"
-----------------------------
Konan

Konan wanted to spend time with you. But you were in the middle of a philosophy lesson with Pein. You were actually focusing in it, meanwhile Konan was pasting around the base irritated by every second you're in the room with the leader.

Calm down, Konan. She just hanging around Nagato, nothing more. It's not like she's fading away...

WHAT IF SHE BECOMES LIKE NAGATO?!

You and Pein knew that it was Konan sprinting down the hall. "I wonder what this is going to be about." Pein shook his head in annoyance.

"Y/n!" Konan bursted through the door. "Huh?" You looked at her. "I'm here to save you!" Before you questioned, you were already out the room, getting dragged.

"Konan, what is this about!" You asked. "You're not getting turned into a edgelord on my watch!" You two went past Itachi and Kisame, whom were both confused.

"Wasn't Y/n with Pein today?" Kisame asked. "I think that's why Konan is acting like this." Itachi suggested
-----------------------------
Itachi

No one knew Itachi was jealous under the emotionless mask.

This morning you did say hi to him, but you had a nice conversation with Kisame.