😻Getting Catcalled😻

Konan's part is going to be exactly like my experience.

Also if you don't know what catcalling means, it's when someone makes a comment or action about you when you're minding your own business.
-----------------------------
Pein

You and Pein were taking a fresh walk together. It was very refreshing, until you heard a wolf whistle towards you.

You stopped in your tracks, and looked towards the noise to see 3 men smiling at you. Pein noticed this, and took action.

"ALMIGHTY PUSH!"

haha men goes woosh. And the men were up in the sky. "I think I recognized those men." Pein said, continue to walk. You looked at the flying men, before following Pein.

Weren't they the ones who tried kidnapping you?
-----------------------------
Konan

Grocery shopping was the to-do list today, with Konan. But then she got distracted by the makeup aisle. You were worried this would happened, but you were patient.

Really not interested in makeup material, you were outside the aisle, waiting next to the cart. Too busy thinking about other things, decades passed, Konan still trying to fine makeup she likes.

"How are you, sweetie?" Your eyes averted to an old man walking past you. "Oh, I'm good!" You smiled. Wtf? Did he have to call me sweetie?

Seconds later, Konan walked out the aisle with no makeup. "There's nothing I like." She grumbled, in disappointment. You didn't know if you should tell her what happened, but as soon as you were going to the cash register, you decided to tell her.

"An old man walked past me and said 'How are you, sweetie?'" You explained, with a tone of amusement. Konan shook her head. "Let's hurry up and get out of here then."
-----------------------------
Itachi

After a nice brunch of tea and dango, with Itachi, you were now exiting the cafe.

There were only a few people eating out on the porch. One table had 2 boys at least 2 years older than you. "Wow, you're fine!" One of them douche-ly commented, the other laughing.

You stopped walking, and turned towards them. You were about to object, but Itachi grabbed your wrist and dragged you, before you got to say anything.

"They're immature boys, ignore them." He said with the casual dead expression. You sighed, going by what he says. Thankful you decided to come easily, he pat you on the head.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Kisame, being loyal, escorted you back to base after school. Usually in public, Kisame would wear his hat and cloak to hide his identity, but when it comes to your school, he wouldn't give a shit.

Most students would be scared, some would be disgusted and insulting. But again, Kisame does not care. He's only there for you. He ignores what everyone else does.

As you were waiting for him on the ramp, some random kid was talking to you, asking very desperate questions. Throughout the whole time, you were ignoring him, hoping he'd just fuck off. But he just fucked on.

"Y/n, you ready to go?" Kisame arrived, grabbing both of your attentions. You nodded and walked towards him, leaving the other kid behind.

But hurray! The other kid caught up with you. "Is that your friend?" You still ignored the kid. "I'm getting Beauty and the Beast vibes."

"Who is this kid?" Kisame whispered to you. "Some desperate person." You whispered back. "So where do you live?" The kid asked, expecting you to answer.

"Hey kid, why don't you go harass some other girl?" Kisame spoke up. "Is it talking to me?" The kid asked you. "Can you, like, go away. I obviously don't like you." You stepped away from him, only for him to grab your arm instinctively.

"Hey!" Kisame got in between the two of you. "Listen here little shit! Unless you want to be shark food, you better leave her the hell alone! Capische?"

The kid nodded before running away. "Problem solved." Kisame chuckled, looking down at you. You smiled back at him slyly. "I might bother him tomorrow, just to make it seem like something."
-----------------------------
Hidan

"Hidan whatever happens don't embarrass me." You pleaded Hidan. He was supposed to be helping with groceries this week, since the author isn't being creative enough.

"Pfft, nothing will happen, chill your tits." Hidan shrugged. "Whatever. Let's go."

*short time, going down the fruit aisle*

"Hello!" A young man smiled at you, as you walked past each other. "Hey-" You smiled back, but got cut off quickly.

"HELL NO!" Hidan tackled the nice man, proceeding to beat the absolute shit out of him

And that's how Hidan got banned from grocery shopping.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

You get catcalled all the time at the bounty hunter hideout. Kakuzu normally tells them to fuck off, or just drags you and ignore them.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Deidara dragged you to a park to enjoy the art made by nature. A lady walked past the both of you. "Wow, you're pretty!"

You both were a bit confused. She was looking at you when she complimented. "Did that woman just call you pretty?" Deidara asked. "I... I think so."
-----------------------------
Sasori

If you were outside with Sasori, he would barely let you talk to anyone.

He's not letting anyone flirt with you ever again, probably due to the Orochimaru incident.