🐈*Woosh*They Turn Into A Cat For The Day🐈

Don't ask what happened, you were just trying to practice a certain jutsu, and it didn't end well.

Now you were trying to figure out how to undo the jutsu, while looking after the whole Akatsuki...or should I say Akatscat? Or however the spelling should be..

Also I'm making the appearances in my image, not the photo.

Also do not the cat.(I hope at least one of you know the meme)
-----------------------------
Pein

-A short haired orange Tom, with rinnegan eyes, and piercings exactly where they were.

-For the whole time, he was staring at you in disappointment, and whenever you said something you get a low growl in response.

-When you tried to feed him cat food, he looked at you.

-How you even made him eat the cat food was by guilt tripping him, mentioning the cat Zetsu ate.

-When he meows, you could here the same dull, annoyed tone in his voice.

-Plain out boring af.

-Legit sits there all high and mighty.
-----------------------------
Konan

-A pretty, light, blueish furred cat. Her amber eyes are shiny with the same eyeshadow she donned as a human, and she has the same beauty mark on her face.

-Literally the sweetest.

-Purrs alot.

-Does brush up against you a lot, not caring about the amount of fur she sheds.

-You let her groom your hair, while concentrating on the jutsu.

-Interested in pawing at her origami, rather than making them.

-Will steal half of your bed, mostly because you don't want to disturb her peaceful beauty sleep.

-Quite hostile around Pein, but that's nothing new.

-Really loves milk than usual. But cat senses...
-----------------------------
Itachi

-A black, long haired cat, with the same sharingan eyes, glowing through any darkness.

-Quiet af.

-Will only rub against you, only to take a piece of dango and run off.

-Becomes Garfield around dango.

-Just sits on furniture watching every commotion that goes on.

-Doesn't care if you pet him.

-As soon as you accidentally stepped on his paw, you got caught in his genjutsu. Not your fault he's too damn quiet.

-Does sleep on your lap :)
-----------------------------
Kisame

-The most blue, fluffiest cat of all times. He's still the biggest throughout the base.

-His eyes are just like cats, only the pupils are solid black like normal.

-Still carry his charismatic personality.

-The only one that fucks with water.

-He tried to climb curtains, following Itachi...but then his big ass fell down. Shit was funny.

-Feeding him was no problem. Sharks and cats love fish.

-You just pray to God, when you're playing with him he doesn't playfully bite. His teeth are still sharp as shit.

-Big enough where if you lay down, and he decides to sleep directly on your stomach, you start suffocating. But refuse to move.

-You had to prevent Samehada from eating Kisame multiple times.
-----------------------------
Hidan

-A short haired, silver, striped tom, with the same magenta eyes.

-Jeez, he's loud and obnoxious in any form.

-Keeps meowing, hissing, bitching, and moaning.

-You stay the fuck away from him, he keeps scratching you. But it's okay, either Kisame will scare him off, or Konan will chase tf out of him.

-Won't stop clawing furniture. Kakuzu keeps fighting him for that.

-Pushes Deidara off counters or into the bathtub for his own entertainment.

-Uses his form as an advantage to 'mate' with stray cats behind base. (Fucking ew)

-Freaks the hell out when he turns around and sees a cucumber.

-For dinner, you gave him an empty can of tuna, because fuck him. But his response, you tried to understand what he was saying as the meowing was very close to actual words:

"MMRIS BBRRIITCH EMPURRTY"

-The empty can of tuna went flying

-"YEET"

-You just wanted to fix your jutsu, if you had to stick around with Hidan as a cat, you'd probably just end yourself.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

-A very old, grumpy, fluffy, dark sand colored Tom, with stitches in the same places. Also he has a cool black mane, dedicated to his long hair. And the same red eyes with green pupils.

-Well it's hard to count money as a cat. May as well just sleep.

-Been sleeping for the majority of the day.

-Probably has 9 lives.

-You had to give him soft food so that he doesn't lose one of them. But he just looked at it.

-"It's okay. I paid $2.00 for it." *Kakuzu proceeds to eat*

-He actually likes to be pet. But stops purring when someone else is around.

-Can't decapitate Hidan? Fuck it, run that tail, Hidan!
-----------------------------
Deidara

-A white and yellow tabby, and hella bright. Somehow he has the same hairstyle, and eyes.

-At first, he was freaking out about his transformation.

-Now, he's just showing off his handsome looks.

-It would actually be great if he stopped getting his claws stuck on everything while flexing them.

-Quite hyper.

-Meows loud, but can't be helped.

-Annoyingly stubborn.

-"Oops, I broke something. Are you going to feed me or what?"

-You literally had to make a whole meal for him. Fucking, Garfield.
-----------------------------
Sasori

-A small, light red kitten...or is he just a munchkin? His eyes are so dull and pure at the same time.

-His neutral expression is actually adorable.

-Hisses at Deidara, but you can't blame him.

-Likes to climb on your head and stay there to view the world from above.

-Somehow, can use his chakra strings...only to play with them.

-'Awww, so cute!'
-----------------------------
This was fun...were there any missed opportunities I should add on here?