🛣They Zip Line🛣

I didn't have a better emoji and image, sooo...yikes.
-----------------------------
Pein

At first, everyone was arguing who should go first, as in, being pussies. So you went first, and you made it look simple and fun. Now Pein being the leader he is stepped up, now that it was proved safe.

Everyone was dramatically quiet as Pein dramatically step up on a rock. "I will go next." He says, smoldering. For a few seconds everyone looked surprise, like omg, that's our hero?! But then...

"Then go! I don't know why you're sitting there!" Hidan snapped. Pein didn't reply but went ahead and started zip lining. His orange hair became one with the wind, he knew he enjoyed the ride. No fear or anything.

Now he was with you, and you were cheering him for zip lining. Of course, he wasn't being too humble about it.
-----------------------------
Konan

Konan looked at Pein, seeing how he made it across without any difficulty. She was then filled with excitement to go next. "Alright boys..." She said to the boys. "I'll show you what this woman is made of!" She started preparing herself, the boys looking at her quietly. "Wooo! Yes! You show us, Konan!" Of course, Hidan said.

With one leap, Konan took off on the zip line, cheering from the amazement of kinda flying. "This is just like my flying jutsu! But actually not alike!" -Konan 2020

Soon Konan made it across. You started cheering for her, and she did the same. Then, she pulled you and Pein in a hug. Pein had a small smile, you just hugging back.
-----------------------------
Itachi

"So who's next?" Kisame asked. Everyone looked at each other, but a hand was raised. "I volunteer to go, since no one else is." Itachi slowly stepped forward. He looked down to see the height, but was not shaken by it. One deep breath, he took out his ponytail, letting his sexy hair loose, before pushing himself on the railing. His beautiful, black hair roamed the sky, everything in slow motion.

"Wow.  He's really hot." You commented. "Mhm." Konan nodded. Pein silently agreed. On the other side, everyone was watching Itachi flexing. "Damn Uchiha, bragging about his looks." Pouted Deidara. " Aww, don't be jealous!" Hidan chuckled.

As the sexy Uchiha finished his ride, he waved his head around, flexing more of his beautiful hair. You and Konan were in awed, Pein not being blind about what he's doing. "Okay, we get it, Itachi."
-----------------------------
Kisame

"Okay, I'll be next to get it over with. If the line fails my weight, just know it was an honor serving the Akatsuki." Kisame said. Hidan and Deidara laughed at the weight part, Sasori staring blank, Kakuzu...just agreed.

Kisame was very hesitant, since he was very aware of his weight. But he shouldn't fear shit, so off he went. Okay, do. Not. Freak. Out.... This actually isn't scary. YEah, this is acceptable!

...

So, uh, when is this gonna end?

...

Maybe a few minutes? No minutes are long.

...

I wonder what Samehada is doing back at base.

*click*

Ohhh, shit! What was that sound?! Wait, it's finished.

"Wow. That could've been scarier." Kisame said, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "I'm surprised nothing broke." Itachi said. "...Since you're buff." He added, realizing Kisame looked offended.
-----------------------------
Hidan

"Fuck that! I Kisame's big ass didn't fall, then it's guaranteed safe! But if this shit breaks..." Hidan sighed. "I'm immortal, but I'm gonna say this while I still have my spine. Kakuzu, if I make it, I'll be very happy to see you go next. I still wanna live to see your heart attack happen. Barbie, you keep riding that dream car! And pupbitch, keep working hard on that purple juice of yours. Hopefully it will actually taste good in the future."  Sasori realized what he meant. "That was poison you idiot!"

Hidan took a deep breath before screaming like a maniac. From the beginning to end of his zip lining, was just one certain noise. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sounds like a damn fire alarm. No one was really thrilled to see him in the other side, having to deal with the loud commotion, but he was so relieved that his spine was intact.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

The rest of the three members watched as Hidan made it across in perfect condition. Sasori and Deidara then looked at Kakuzu, wondering if he was going next. "I'm too old for this." He grumbled. The elder took his time getting ready. "It's okay Kakuzu! Take your time! It's almost up anyways! Haha!" Hidan screamed across the valley.

Everyone had a faint stare 😑 on their face. "It's okay, if Y/n made it, you can too!" Deidara reassured, just waiting for him to go. "Yeah. I guess she did." Kakuzu mumbled. He took off, finally.

It was just like his nature, quick and quiet. He didn't scream or struggle or anything. "Aww. I was hoping for him to freak the fuck out." Hidan whined. "Not today, Hidan." Kakuzu gloat. "I actually took it well than you did. You damn coward." Hidan gritted his teeth at him. * was trombone plays in background*
-----------------------------
Deidara

"Alright! So, uh, your turn Sasori!" Deidara instantly said as he watched Kakuzu finish. "Nice try brat. I'm going to make sure you don't bail out, so it's your go."

  "B-But-"

"If you go, your art will be superior than mine."

...

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEE!" Deidara was squirming around on the zip line. It is funny, but kinda concerning at the same time. He freaked out to the very end. Now he was in a fetal position, crying.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Sasori didn't even wait for Deidara to finish. A short moment after Deidara got off and started crying, Sasori arrived. "I didn't feel like waiting." He said as an explanation.

"Alright so we're all finish. What now?" Itachi asked. "It's kinda still early to go back. Should we lounge around?" Konan suggested. "Wasn't there a sandwich shop somewhere?" You asked. "Oh, yes. We can go there!" Konan smiled. "Ugh. I'm not paying!" Kakuzu said, even though literally no one asked.

Wow, I realized how bored I was to write this specific scenario.