🍴They Cook You Something 🍴

-----------------------------
Pein

"So you think Konan and Itachi are better cooks than me?" Pein looked down at you with a raised brow. "Pfft, yeah. You only cooked for me like one time. If you make the whole base dinner, I'll reconsider it." You said, before walking off.

Pein watched you exit his presence. Challenge accepted, young one.

Pein summoned out the rest of his paths, and from there, a lot of work has been done.

One was cooking a turkey, one was cooking vegetables, two were setting up the dining room, one was taking his jacket off and fucked off because Pein Ramsey told him to.

About a good hour later, you realized a very nice smell that filled the base. Your starving self went to the kitchen to discover heaven. Seems like the God of this heaven was...an unfortunate convenience, Pein.

He carried a smug look on his face like he needed no words. "Did you do all of this?" You asked for confirming. "Of course." Pein said.

You walked passed the piercing donning man and examined the food. Looks like the whole base will be eating good tonight! Minus Sasori of course.

The other 5 paths of Pein took each plate to the dining room. "I guess dinner's ready." Pein shrugged with pride before walking to the dining room. Welp. Sorry Konan and Itachi but you both met your rival.
-----------------------------
Konan

Pein walked into the kitchen, starving like the mortal he is. He came across a fresh bowl of ramen. No one was present in the kitchen, so the bowl of ramen was singing his name.

As his hand was about to come in contact, a chopstick slapped his hand. "Not for you, Nagato." Konan growled at him. "Oh, Konan. Where did you come from?"

"Y/n's room. Now if you excuse me, I'll be taking her dinner to her." Konan scoffed, before taking the ramen to you. Of course. Pein rolled his rinnegan eyes.
-----------------------------
Itachi

You woke up, sleep deprived, but then your savior, Itachi, offered to cook you eggs, just to have you catch a few more minutes of sleep.

Apparently when you woke up, it was a bit later than promised. You walked to the kitchen to see what Itachi was doing, only to see a bunch of fried eggs on the floor, and Itachi with his sharingan activated.

Nope. Not at this time. You looked at him and the floor before walking off, going back to bed.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Kisame made sushi, only you didn't know what what in it, but he did. As he serves your plate to you, but didn't touch his plate.

"So how do you like it?" Kisame asked. If only you realized so closely, his tone had a hint of suspicion. "It's pretty good. What's in it?"

"Pretty good, huh?" Kisame frowned. "W-What? Am I not suppose to enjoy it?" You asked. "Oh no, no, no, Y/n! I think you're suppose to enjoy it due to the fact shark is an ingredient!"

You stopped chewing, and looked at Kisame.

....

You slowly continued to chew. "Why would you give it to me? I didn't know until now." You asked in the now awkward ambiance. "I was testing you, Y/n...is everything else good?"

"Yeah, everything else is nice."

"Okay, good."
-----------------------------
Hidan

There were leftovers for dinner, how boring. Hidan agreed with you on that.

"I'll make my only favorite for both of us! Motherfucking ribs!" Hidan said with eager. "Just sit at the table, it won't take long!" You wondered how this was going to play out.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!"

"OH MY FUCKING JASHIN, I'M ABOUT TO USE MY SCYTHE TO OPEN THIS SHIT!"

"IT NEEDS MORE BARBECUE SAUCE!"

"WHERE'S THE PEPPER? IF THERE'S NO PEPPER, THEN WHO'S GOING TO FRENCH THE SALT?"

You definitely wished you should've just ate leftovers. It sounded like Hidan was making a huge mess in the kitchen, and possibly overworking the oven.

The only thing you could do is wait fie the oven to explode the base.

"HURRY UP BITCH! HOW LONG DOES IT NEED TO TAKE TO BAKE THE MOTHERFUCKING RIIIIIBBBS! HUUUUURRRRRYYYYY UPPPPPPPPP!"

*ding*

"Y/n! It's done!" Hidan excitedly said, in such a normal happy tone like he wasn't screaming his lungs out.

Hidan brought the rack of ribs to the table, and to your surprise, it looked perfect. And it sure tasted perfect too. How the fuck-

You only just ate them with Hidan. You didn't question a thing.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

Kakuzu was making dumplings. Note that dumplings take a lot to make. So that means, a bunch of tentacles were just gliding around the kitchen.

"Next time, I'm making something cheaper and easier than this!" Kakuzu said, not realizing some of his tentacles grabbed the wrong items.

"YOU OLD STUPID FUCK, PUT ME DOWN!"
-----------------------------
Deidara

Here's an irrelevant scenario!

One casual morning you poured yourself cereal and sat at the table with Deidara, who was drawing something.

"Y/n, you forgot a spoon, un! I'll get one for you." Deidara said, walking to the kitchen. Right as he reached for the drawer of the silverware-

KABOOOM!
-----------------------------
Sasori

"Hey brat, do you like your omelettes eggless or-"

"Sasori, do I like what?"

"I said, do you like your omelettes eggless? I'm about to cook one for you but I don't know if you like eggs or not."

You gave Sasori a look of concern/'bruh'. "Go try to make something else."

"Fine, so ungrateful. Ugh." Sasori walked off.

About at night, Sasori came back to your room. "Hey Y/n, I'll try to make dessert instead. Do you like lasagna?"

"Sasori, lasagna isn't dessert."

"Of course it is! It's spaghetti flavored cake, stupid."

"Sasori, leave the cooking to everyone else."
-----------------------------