☕Breakfast With Them☕

Long time no see 👋
-----------------------------
Pein

You woke up at 4 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So what were you going to do? Sit there and stare at the ceiling? No, but you might as well start the day unusually early.

You really didn't know what to eat, so you just decided to pour yourself a drink. Part of you was still asleep so you didn't hear anyone walk in the kitchen until a deep voice spoke up. "Good Morning, Y/n. You're up early."

You turned around to see Pein at the entrance of the kitchen looking at your tired little figure. "Morning." You replied in a low voice. There wasn't much of a conversation between you two, but you heard all the noise Pein was making, rummaging through a cabinet. Meh, he's just trying to find something to eat. You brushed it off before taking a sip of your drink.

"Would you like some ramen?" Pein asked you. You usually had ramen for lunch or dinner, but ramen can be breakfast food sometimes, and it's not like you're making it. So how could you say no? "I'd appreciate that."

-Time skip brought to you by Pein being Gordon Ramsay around his 6 paths-

You slowly started to drift off at the kitchen counter, but some up to the noise of a bowl sliding in front of you, carrying the scent of delicious ramen. Damn since when did Pein know how to cook?

"Go ahead. Try it." Pein commanded with a confident smile. "You bet I will." You smiled back, grabbing the chopsticks and taking a bite. The delightful taste some the rest of you up in interest. Pein could see that. His cocky self didn't bother to ask if you liked it. "Enjoy!" He only said, sitting beside you and started eating his ramen.

"How come you're not asleep?" He asked. "I wasn't tired." You answered with a mouthful. "How come you aren't asleep?" You questioned the same thing. "Simply because I was hungry." Pein shrugged. This was a nice way to start off the morning.
-----------------------------
Konan

After 6 hours of sleep, you somehow woke up sluggish. But the day awaits you, so you slid out of bed, with your blanket around you. You surprisingly made it to the kitchen without collasping, now about breakfast...

Normal cereal sounds about good, so you poured yourself some then went right into the dining room. You didn't even pour milk in the bowl, so you were just eating dried cereal. You saw Konan and Itachi enter the kitchen, Itachi just grabbing his dango before taking off in a mission, Konan simply just getting her day ready with breakfast.

She heard the crunchy noise of cereal which brought her attention to you. "Good Morning, Y/n!" Konan greeted with a sweet smile. She had a lot more energy than you so much to your notice. "Morning." You smiled back, trying to sound as energetic as her. "Still tired?" She raised an eyebrow. "Mhm." You groaned.

"You don't even have milk in your cereal." Konan chuckled, looking at your dry bowl of cereal. "Do you want some coffee or something?" Konan offered. You actually didn't think you were allowed to touch caffeine, but if it's Konan offering, it has to be special. "Sure." You said in slight excitement. "Alright, I'll also get you your milk." She sighed.
-----------------------------
Itachi

You were already up in the morning, outside walking to the dango shop. In mornings, breakfast can be served from there and you'd like to try their dango pancake special. You arrived only to get it to go, you didn't tell anyone you were going out of base too early, and you didn't want any trouble to be caused.

You arrived to the entrance of base, only to be greeted by Itachi's neutral glance. "What are you doing out here early?" He asked. " I was at the dango shop." You simply answered. Of course, he was then interested in what you got. "Well then. What do you have?" He looked at your bag. "Dango pancakes." You smirked at him. You could tell under the emotionless cover he was very jealous. You would tease him, but you felt nice today. "Want some?" You asked. He nodded almost instantly.

You sighed and chuckled. "Alright then, you can have some. Some, not all." You informed. "Hm."
-----------------------------
Kisame

You woke up at 7:30, but you slept at 5:00. Why did you decide to get up? Because you didn't want to mess up your sleep schedule, knowing damn well you'll just pass out again.

You just went in the kitchen for some food that could wake you up, and decided to make toast. You were hoping that the toaster could wake you up, since who doesn't get anxiety from waiting until the toast pops up outta nowhere, but your sleepiness overcame it. You sighed, than took your two pieces of toast.

You wanted to be comfortable, so you decided to eat on the couch instead of the dining room, but of course within a few seconds of sitting on the very cushioned furniture you decided to lay down, which turned into a slumber. Now your toast is just sitting there, warm and buttery, while you're just sleeping.

About 10 minutes, Mr. Sharky woke up and wanted breakfast. Thus first thing that caught his scent was the smell of butter and bread. He followed the scent, curious to who was awake, to see you sleeping on the couch with toast that looks untouched.

"Y/n." He called. You couldn't hear him. You were temporarily dead. "Y/n, are you going to eat your toast?" Again, no response. Kisame started poking you a little, but that still didn't work. He sighed, before picking you up without a problem, and carried you to your room, laying you on your bed.

Nothing was said then, but as soon as Kisame quietly closer your door behind him, he ran back to the living room and ate the crunchy toast.
-----------------------------
Hidan

You couldn't have a proper breakfast around that silver crackhead. You both stumbled upon each other in the kitchen, you both said good morning, you both took out dishes to make breakfast.

You took out a bowl and spoon, to make cereal, or oatmeal, or whatever breakfast that requires a spoon and bowl. Hidan took out two pans, not to make food, but to repeatedly bang them.

"I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL! Y'ALL NEVER GONNA SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!"

You stood there shaking your head. Someone else will take care of him. Hopefully.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

You didn't expect to see Kakuzu early in the morning, since he oversleeps. You didn't say anything to him, noticing how grumpy he looked. Pein must've assigned him and Hidan on an early mission.

You were making yourself biscuits, so you were a little busy to talk anyways, but the sweet scent made him speak up after minutes of silence. "Hey, uhh, you think you could make some for me on the road?" How he sounded shy asking that! You smiled at him. "Sure."
-----------------------------
Deidara

Let's be real. When you got up and went to the kitchen to eat, you saw Deidara putting something in the oven. He noticed you and smiled widely. "Morning, Y/n! I'm making waffles!*insert donkey emoji here*"

You would like to live in a perfect condition today, so you just smiled back at him before running out of base, waiting for any type of explosion to go off.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Perfect morning for some delicious cereal. Only thing strange is Sasori was in the kitchen, and what could he do in the kitchen? Eat? Haha, no silly reader.

He was just sitting there and watching you take out a cereal box and set it aside before reaching for a bowl. The colorful box had his attention. "Chucky Larms- Marshmallows Only"

You finished reaching for a bowl and turned to grab your cereal, but it was gone, along with Sasori. Wtf?? Why did he take it? You ran to the puppet's room and knocked. "Sasori you don't even eat! Why do you have my cereal?"

"Too much sugar for you! Eat something nutritious, I'm not gonna let you die room type 3 diabetes!" Sigh. This puppet sometimes...

I was suppose to publish this on the 4th of July, but I got stuck. It's great that I didn't abandon it though, I'm trying to keep up with this book. Anyways like the usual, I hope you enjoy👋