𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 31 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Reunited with Yoongi
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

It was a surreal feeling for Taehyung, waking up the next morning

It was a surreal feeling for Taehyung, waking up the next morning. He was tempted to pinch himself as he woke up in the warm arms of Jungkook. He'd dreamed of a morning like this when he was wearing away in that cold stone room. A smile came to his face as he glanced up to look at Jungkook's face. He was still sound asleep and breathing heavily. Taehyung brought his hand up, resting it on Jungkook's head and gently running his hands through Jungkook's hair, he knew how much the boy loved it and even in sleep he saw a little smile on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook woke up half an hour later with Taehyung just staring at him. Taehyung didn't even bother to look away, surely Jungkook knew how much he loved him by now.
"I can't believe you're here" Taehyung murmured as he snuggled back into Jungkook's chest.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around Taehyung.
"Well for one I can't believe I actually made it out of that place and back to you but second you are here, in my room at my parents house and they know about it yet they don't care that much" Taehyung explained.

Jungkook hummed "your father cares a lot more than he's letting on, I can tell. He absolutely despises me and the fact that you don't bothers him"
Taehyung sat up to look at Jungkook properly "who could ever truly hate you?"
Jungkook smiled "of course you would think that but unfortunately people out there do actually hate me"
Jungkook leant down and kissed Taehyung's temple making him smile. There were the moments he lived for, being cuddled up in bed and just enjoying each other's company. However that bliss couldn't last.
"Taehyung! Yoongi's here so you better tell that Jeon kid to beat it or you're going to have a lot of explaining to do" Mr Kim shouted through the door.

Taehyung sighed as he pulled himself out of Jungkook's grasp.
"If you want you can just stay up here while I go down and see Yoongi" Taehyung suggested.
"Or I could come down with you, I don't want to let you out of my sight. I've missed you Tae" Jungkook pouted, sitting up.
Taehyung smiled fondly at him and ran a hand through Jungkook's hair "I don't want to leave you but I really don't want to have to deal with explaining to Yoongi our whole relationship"
"You don't need to worry about that. He already knows"

Taehyung's eyes widened comically "he what? Omg he's going to murder me when he sees me" he said as he began pacing up and down the floor. Yoongi is his best friend and they never kept secrets from each other until the moment Jungkook came along. It was an unspoken promise that they shared and Taehyung had never meant to break it.
"He found our conversation on your phone and he looked up the number on his so he knows it was my number" Jungkook explained further "he seemed okay with it when he told me he knew. I'm pretty sure he'll be more happy to see you alive more than worrying about me and you"
Taehyung nodded in agreement, Jungkook was right. He had missed Yoongi and a part of him was excited at the prospect of being able to completely open with him again, they could go back to normal.