𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 26 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Police Station
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

The dark circles under Jungkook's eyes got bigger and darker as the seemingly endless days went on

The dark circles under Jungkook's eyes got bigger and darker as the seemingly endless days went on. The little sleep he got was usually interrupted by some sort of nightmare and he would be unable to get himself back to sleep. He felt constantly lethargic and anything he enjoyed doing he couldn't be bothered anymore. He hadn't cooked a meal in days instead getting a takeaway whenever he felt hungry. Jungkook's father was getting increasingly worried at the sudden change in his son. Jungkook had always been a positive and high energy person. Furthermore, he enjoyed his work but even at work Jungkook would barely get anything done, he would instead stare out the huge window in his office for hours on end. So, Mr Jeon had given Jungkook the day off, hoping he would catch up on some sleep or something.

Of course, Jungkook wasn't doing this. It was 1pm and he was lying in his bed in his pyjamas, not having even stepped a foot out of bed yet. He eventually dragged himself out of bed to the couch and turned on the TV. He snuggled himself under a blanket and lay watching cartoons. He was almost feeling better when his phone began to buzz uncontrollably. He groaned and picked it up, not wanting to talk to anybody and he saw a string if messages from Jimin.

🐶Chim🐶

Jungkook, turn on the news!
I mean right now
I don't care if you're sick or whatever
You need to watch it now!!!!

Jungkook sighed as he changed the channel from the happy cartoons he was watching. He was expecting something bad from Jimin's texts like a bad disease or something but what he wasn't expecting to see was Mr Kim on the TV. He looked similar to Jungkook in his disheveled appearance that was so unlike Mr Kim. It was a live broadcast that hadn't seemed to start yet as Mr Kim didn't seem to notice the cameras were on him as he sat at the table with his head in his hands. A reporter was talking about some announcement that Mr Kim was going to make and Jungkook's heart sank, he knew what this announcement was going to be. Somehow, it being announced to the world made it so much more real than it already was.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Mr Kim stood up from behind the table which sat Mrs Kim, Yoongi and a few other people. He stood at the podium in front of the microphone. The dark circles under his eyes become more prominent as the camera focused on him.
"I am here to inform you all of a crime that has taken place against my family and more specifically against my son. On Thursday night my son went to pack his things in his apartment with his friend and was attacked and kidnapped. We all as Taehyung's family and friends are extremely worried about him and that is why we have decided to make this announcement. Please, if anyone has any information at all or has seen him anywhere can you please contact the police. If the kidnapper is out there, please give Taehyung back. We will pay anything, nothing is worth more than him and we will do anything to get him back. We hope Taehyung will come back to us safely and unharmed. We would also like to take a moment to think of Byun Baekhyun who is currently fighting for his life in hospital. I apologise to his family, if he hadn't been such a loving and helpful friend to Taehyung he might not be in this position." Jungkook could hear Mr Kim's voice begin to break "We are all thinking of him and are praying for his recovery. Thank you all for your time" and with that it went back to the people in the studio.