𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 15 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Mistakes
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Taehyung sat bored on the couch, staring at the TV but not really watching whatever show was on

Taehyung sat bored on the couch, staring at the TV but not really watching whatever show was on. He sighed as he brought out his phone.

Baek🎉

Hey, do you wanna
come over and watch a
movie I'm so unbelievably
bored

I would but me and Chan
are out for dinner tonight
and by the time we get
home it'll be too late.
Definitely need to have a
movie night soon though

Okay, have fun 🤗

Taehyung pouted as he threw his phone down next to him. He was bored and didn't want to sit by himself. Then he had a bright idea.

Nochu💜

Come watch a movie with meeeeeee :)

20 minutes?

Sure

Okay be there soon

Taehyung smiled to himself as he began picking out a selection of movies they could watch.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Jungkook was sitting on Jimin's couch when he got the text from Taehyung. He stood up, gaining the attention of Jimin who was on his phone on another couch.
"I'm going to head home" Jungkook told him.
"Why it's only like 8pm?"
"Just want an early night, you know?" Jungkook said hoping Jimin wouldn't ask too many questions.
Jimin eyed him suspiciously "all right" he mumbled "can you do something for me first?"
Jungkook nodded.
"I'm so short and I can't reach the top shelf in my bedroom cupboard but my favourite blanket's up there" Jimin pouted.
Jungkook laughed "okay, shortie. Be back in a sec"

He went to the cupboard and reached up, patting about on the top shelf to find the blanket but he couldn't find the blanket or anything else up on the shelf. Jimin must've just been confused as to where he left it. He walked back into the living room.
"Jimin, I couldn't fin-" he stopped when he saw Jimin scrolling through his phone.
"What are you doing?!" Jungkook exclaimed, a wave of panic washing over him as ran to Jimin and tugged the phone out of his hands and his worst fears were realised as the phone was opened on his and Taehyung's text chat.

Jimin sat down with a smug smirk on his face "I knew you weren't leaving because you were tired. It's that girl isn't it?"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "what girl?"
"Yeah, this V girl"
"Oh her" Jungkook said awkwardly.
"So, who is she? Is she foreign? She sounds foreign? What's her name cause I highly doubt it's V? Does she speak Korean well? Is my little Kookie finally not a virgin?"
"Jimin, shut up!!" Jungkook shouted, his face going very red "she's just a friend who lives in the same building as me. Yeah she's foreign her names...uh...Violet. She speaks Korean, did you not see the texts?" Jungkook lied.
"I only saw tonight's ones but on you go. Go get 'em Kook. I'm so proud" Jimin said, fake tearing up "they just grow up so fast"
Jungkook rolled his eyes and said goodbye to Jimin, making his way back to the apartment building.