𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 2 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Party
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Jungkook carefully and neatly tied his tie

Jungkook carefully and neatly tied his tie. He picked up his dress jacket and put it on, making sure to smooth it out. He sighed as he looked in the mirror, trying to fix his hair. It was his 18th birthday and while many people would go out drinking and celebrating their new found freedom, Jungkook was getting ready for his grand birthday party. A formal event, with only the odd glass of champagne or wine being passed around.

His mother had planned the whole thing and Jungkook didn't have the heart to tell her that he didn't want anything big, he wanted a more intimate gathering with his close friends and family.

He checked himself out in the mirror again, he guessed he looked good. He picked up the red mask that was lying on the bed. His mother had decided to spice things up a bit and make the party a masquerade ball. Jungkook didn't mind all that much and just let her do what she wanted.

He liked his mask, it was a deep blood red colour with gold glitter swirling around the edges of the mask. He pulled the mask over his face and he was ready. The party had started long ago but he was to make a grand entrance. He walked down the large staircase where his father was waiting for him.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

All the guests stopped talking to look at the two men standing on the staircase.
"I would like to present my son, Jeon Jungkook" His father announced proudly "it seemed like yesterday he was a naive little boy but before my eyes he has grown up into a fine young that I will be more than happy to leave my company to once I retire. So I would like to wish a happy birthday to the best son I could ever ask for"
The guests clapped as Jungkook smiled widely at his father and hugged him "go and enjoy your party" his father smiled, tapping him gently on the shoulder.

Jungkook joined the mingling guests, trying to find his best friends in the massive crowd of people that his mother had invited.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Taehyung smiled at himself in the mirror. He was wearing his favourite Gucci suit with a tiger embroidered onto the pocket. There was a knock on his door, he went over and opened it to see his father smiling at him.
"Hi papa" Taehyung greeted excitedly.
"Hello, I can see you're all dressed up for the party"
Taehyung nodded enthusiastically.
His father strolled in and perched himself on the edge of Taehyung's bed "I must ask Taehyung, who's party is it you're going to?"
"One of Yoongi's friends"
"What's the occasion?"
"It's his birthday"
"Does this friend's name just happen to be Jeon Jungkook?" His father raised an eyebrow at him.

Taehyung sighed, knowing he'd been caught.
"I'm sorry Taehyung" his father said, standing up from the bed and going towards his son. He put his arms around him "I know you were excited to go but I can't let you"
"Why not?" Taehyung asked pushing his father away.
"The Jeon's don't like us and we don't like them, that's just the way it is. If it was anyone else I would've let you go"
"If it was Jimin's birthday you wouldn't have let me go"
"That's because they're associated with the Jeon's"
"You only let me have a relationship with Yoongi. It's not fair"
"You just don't choose the right people to be friends with"
Taehyung folded his arms and turned away from his father.