𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 12 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
A Lesson
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Taehyung followed Jungkook up to his apartment which was impeccably clean as usual

"Jungkook do you have a maid?" Taehyung asked, I mean how else could his house be in such a state.
Jungkook chuckled "no, it's not really that hard to keep the place clean when I spend most of my time at the office"
Taehyung hummed and went to sit on Jungkook's couch.

Jungkook came and sat next to him "you'll get the hang of it soon Taehyung"
"I've ruined my apartment. Maybe I should just go home"
"No, don't say that. You can't give up this quickly. Everyone struggles at first"
"You didn't"
"You have no idea. I'm going to let you in on a little secret" he whispered.
Taehyung looked up at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue.

Jungkook took a deep breath "I used to be deathly afraid of the dark"
Taehyung blinked, that wasn't exactly what he was expecting. He burst out laughing "isn't that something only kids are scared of"
"No!" Jungkook exclaimed defensively "look, think about it, no ones really scared of yet dark itself. It's what could be in the dark, anyway I'm here to be your Jimin"
"My Jimin?"
"Yeah, Jimin helped me overcome my fear of the dark so now I'm going to do that for you"
"I'm not afraid of the dark"

"No but you're afraid of living alone without any help so I'll help you at the beginning and soon you won't need me anymore. Deal?" He suggested holding out his hand to shake.
Taehyung nodded "deal" and shook Jungkook's hand.
"Well lets start with a cooking lesson"
"You're going to teach me to cook?"
"I told you I would"
"Yeah but I just thought you were being nice"

Jungkook smiled at him and stood up, walking over to the kitchen area of his apartment. Taehyung followed him over to the stove, staring at it cautiously as if it was a hungry lion roaring aggressively at him. Jungkook began taking different ingredients out of their respective cupboards and placed them all on the counter next to a chopping board and a rather sharp knife.
"First thing you need to do is prep the ingredients" Jungkook explained. Taehyung looked at him blankly.
"Come here" Jungkook ushered him over.
"Pick up the knife and try chop the onion"
Taehyung did as he was told and picked up the onion he quickly slammed the knife into the onion, cutting it in half and narrowly missing his fingers. He looked up at Jungkook to see if he did it right but Jungkook was just staring at him like he's murdered his cat.

"I-is that not how you do it?" Taehyung asked quietly. Jungkook shook his head a small grin appearing on his face.
"Look, let me show you" he said as he went behind Taehyung and took both of his hands in his own. He moved Taehyung's hands to start chopping the onion more finely. Taehyung knew he was supposed to be concentrating on how to chop the onion properly but how could he when he had this fine specimen of a man standing so close to him. He could feel Jungkook's warm breath on his neck and could feel his chin almost resting on his shoulder. Not to mention how he was holding his hands so gently and carefully.