Trente-cinq🥀

I promise you, it will all make sense in the end🥀

sense in the end
🥀

The morning felt so unbelievably magical, that Yoongi would've doubted its realness.

Sure, waking up pressed to IU's soft breasts, feeling the warmth of her body was nice, but it would never be able to compete with the feeling of waking up against Namjoon's muscular, firm chest. His big arms surrounding him in a soft and warn hold, his calm heartbeat and steady breathing... it felt like heaven, making him fall asleep once more.

The next time he woke up was because of the gentle tugging to his hair, making him whine and stir a bit, earning a soft raspy chuckle from the older, who woke up not long ago and was carefully playing with the strands of dark hair of his lover.

-Good morning -he murmurs, pressing a content kiss on the pale forehead, forcing a giant smile plaster on the still sleepy features of the younger.

-Morning -he replies almost inaudibly, burying his face deep in Namjoon's chest, humming in satisfaction, enjoying the way the large palms rested on his delicate waist.

They rested in a sleepy silence for awhile, until Yoongi broke it with a muffled groan;

-What is it, darling? -the question slightly echoes in the quite empty room, awaiting for the response to do so as well.

-I love you so much, I feel like I'm gonna burst with how good it feels -he murmurs, glad his face is hidden in the shield of the older's muscles, so he can't witness the dark blush that crept up his milky skin at his own words.

Melting at Namjoon's soft laughter, hands traveling to the older's veiny hands, interlocking their fingers together, not knowing about the way he succeeded to make the older blush, which he would've considered as a total win, but he himself couldn't stop blushing, thus remaining hidden.

They spent a long hour this way, sharing chaste love confessions and adoring glances, exchanging small gestures of softness and affection, murmuring small compliments, way too happy to be back in each other's hold, sharing warmth and small kisses.

Namjoon was in the kitchen, preparing hot drinks and waiting for the delivery of the breakfast they ordered not long ago, while Yoongi was seated by the high isle, watching him with a giant gummy smile, drowning in the soft scent of a mixture of coffee and hot chocolate.

-We can't keep ordering everything -Yoongi finally mutters -We should learn how to cook -chuckling at his own words, knowing it will be a disaster.

Noticing the same reaction from his boyfriend, who is completely aware about how skill-lacking they are in the topic and how it would most definitely be easier (and cheaper) for them to keep ordering.

-We should -Namjoon agrees, as they are not looking for easy solutions, they know it will be hard, but they also know that it would be an unmatched experience, filled with laughter and love.... and burnt products.