Vingt-huit 🥀

I hope you find someone who's presence
is enough to soothe your pain
🥀

-Namjoon, we need to talk -Jin's eyes radiate concern, making Namjoon freeze in his place. Is this it? Will Jin tell him now what Yoongi meant? He feels his breath hitching as the older begins to speak again;

-Listen, you have to make a statement on any of your social media -it was clearly not what Namjoon expected, which obviously forced a surprised 'huh?' from him. He expected a confession, something along the lines of 'I forced Yoongi to eat, even when he didn't want to' -that would explain a lot... at least he hoped it would.

-Everybody is going crazy after what happened -Jin begun explaining -The fact that Yoongi was dying was aired on the live talk-show, all the mass media won't shut up about how you stormed out of there, and assumptions about what has happened -with his every word Namjoon's face goes darker and darker, he didn't want the whole incident be public, it was something personal, and he wasn't interested in the whole world knowing.

-Most of them assuming Yoongi has a terminal illness... therefore the pain you can't take away that you talked about in your song -the elder adds, hoping it will make the situation easier for his friend.

Namjoon chuckles sadly, knowing that until he won't say something on his social media, the world won't even consider shutting up, and even then, there is still no guarantee that things will end so easily... he had a feeling that there'll be even more news after the statement.

They silently stare into each other's eyes, the silence lasted for what felt like eternity, until Namjoon declared;

-I still need to know what have you guys done to Yoongi -he couldn't help but notice how all of his friends stirred and shifted in their places uncomfortably.

Namjoon won't lie, he had an idea of what his friends could've done, and to be quite frank, he won't be very surprised if this is really what happened. He knew his friends's taste in boys, that's why he avoided bringing Yoongi home for such a long time, however, the subconscious fear of accepting his friends's betrayal managed to push the thought away and make it sound ridiculous, forcing him to keep looking for what they could've possibly done to his precious Yoongi, dismissing the 'stupid' idea.

The doctors got out of the room, Yoongi followed them weakly, his legs visibly wobbling as he leans on his IV-pole to support himself. The doctor said it was healthy for him to try and walk by himself, however the struggle was persistent on his face, forcing Namjoon to rush towards him and help him walk, holding him firmly by his thin arm and tiny waist, worry and pity are obvious on his face as seeing Yoongi's pain in such small thing like walking, alongside with feeling his waist being much skinnier than it ever was, was heart breaking.

When Yoongi was in another lab doing more tests, Namjoon asked Jungkook for his phone, logging to his account on Instagram, getting bombarded with dozens and dozens of comments and DM's, most of them are questions about Yoongi and what happened, along with a good amount of wishes that everything is fine.

He posted a 'story', saying that luckily his boyfriend is still alive and with the proper treatment everything should be fine, along with a thanks to all his fans who cared so much, once again promising that things will be ok. He didn't plan on clarifying on what really happened, nor did he plan on talking about it on social media or anywhere else, even celebrities have to have some personal space, especially on something so serious.

When Yoongi got out of the last test, he almost collapsed on the floor in exhaustion, one of the doctors brought a wheelchair and took the boy to his room and the moment his head hit the pillow he fell asleep. The doctor called Namjoon to the side to discuss what's next;