Dix sept🥀

Everything is changing and I don't know where I belong🥀

don't know where
I belong
🥀

(I played a bit with txt's ages; Beomgyu, Taehyun and Yeonjun are all older than Yoongi, Soobin, as it was already mentioned, is younger than Yoongi in five days and Heuning-Kai is younger in like three months)

Time was passing, Namjoon was getting busier and busier with the upcoming release and the boys were getting touchier and touchier, causing Yoongi to stay as much as possible in the record shop that was almost ready to be officially opened, or staying as much as he could with his friends.

Just like today, when he received a message from Namjoon, saying unfortunately he won't be back until very late because of the shooting, Yoongi decided to stay at his friend's house, informing the boys in the group chat beforehand, the boys going crazy over it.

'What do you mean staying at your friend's house??' -Hoseok

'I thought we were going to cuddle' -Tae

'Who's gonna say the sweetest goodnight to us if not you???' -Jimin

'Are you trying to make us miss you? Cause we do' -Jungkook

'What about dinner???' -Jin

'Calm down hyungs, I'm staying at Soobin's and Yeonjun's house, they would obviously feed me, there's nothing to worry about' -Yoongi

And with that, he ignored any messages that were coming from the annoying group chat, waiting for his friend to pick him up from the record shop, it was already late, considering to what time he usually leaves the place.

He just wandered around with a happy smile, the place looked amazing to his opinion, it was almost ready, he was waiting for the last delivery of records and for the studio to be finished, and he'll finally open it.

He went inside his studio, the only thing that is ready for usage in there was the piano and a small couch in the corner.

He came closer to the piano, an amused, dreamy expression on the face of his as he lightly traces his fingers on the keys, producing calm melodic sound, making him close his eyes in pleasure, gosh, he loved music with all of his heart, playing a small tune he improvised as a child, like a small mantra he likes to repeat sometimes, finding peace in how the sound fills the room, realizing how much he likes the calmness of the room, he liked how the sound echoed in here, the only thing that lacked was Namjoon... he missed him a lot.

A light knock on the doorframe woke him from his thoughts, making him look up from the piano, uncontrollable smile plastered on his face when he sees his friend, no matter the fact that he considered Namjoon's friends as family, his friends were a family for him as well.