Vingt🥀

There's always a voice inside me that says,"things won't go that smoothly"

"things won't go that smoothly"

🥀

They didn't sleep at all, doing it all night long, enjoying every single moment, not being able to get enough of each other, the tiredness not getting to them at all, as they served like batteries for each other.

When Namjoon's alarm went off, they just headed to the shower together, not being able to stop even there, and the fact that, the wall that is between the bathroom in their bedroom and the bathroom in Jin's one, is even thinner than the regular ones that connect the rooms, wasn't very pleasant to Jin's opinion.

Luckily enough, he was currently getting ready in the bathroom, hearing those moans all night was enough, but hearing it as if it was happening in the same room made his face flush red, wanting to get out of the bathroom as fast as possible, but the other half of him forcing him to stay, as the sounds were just too sweet and tempting.

They were the first ones downstairs, everyone in their rooms were 'relieving their stress' for the god knows what time tonight, all thanks to Yoongi, their frustration getting worse and worse, as they want to be the ones who cause those sounds out of they boy and not just listening to it while sadly enjoying the company of their hands.

When they got downstairs everything got worse, hearing it, is one thing, but seeing the aftermath, is a whole other thing;

A wrecked, dreamy expression on the face of his, eyes slightly hazed, hair still damp from the shower, a rosy flush on his cheeks, lips swollen into a dark red, as if they were severely bitten and sucked, and then there's his neck...

Yoongi wore one of Namjoon's t-shirts, the fabric falling loosely off of one shoulder, his neck, his chest, his hands... are all covered with a palette of different shades of blue purple and red, decorated with biting marks, every spot of the skin that was exposed to their eyes was decorated with Namjoon's art, they didn't even dare to imagine what is happening on the skin that covered from their eyes.

They boy was leaning onto Namjoon's chest while the older's arm is warped around his fragile frame, he was calmly sipping hot-chocolate, staring dreamily into nowhere, a dazed smile appears on his lips when Namjoon takes a selfie of them two, whispering a quiet 'for the memories'.

He sometimes was baffled with Namjoon's suddenness to take pictures, however he truly enjoyed later going throgh his phone, realizing Namjoon knows when he should take pictures, resulting with a gallery filled with pictures that contain little pieces of memories, each sparkling feelings somewhere there, inside.

-Good morning -Jin forced out of himself, not looking at them at all, as if afraid of seeing Yoongi happy with someone else, brewing more coffee, as the portion Namjoon made beforehand was already bad to his opinion.