Trente🥀

Maybe I'm the worst person in the universe but I always try my best for you🥀

but I always try my best for you
🥀

The next day, when Namjoon came to visit Yoongi, he saw the boy calm and smiling as he was talking to some girl, which forced a smile onto his face. He thought that after Yoongi told him, he felt much better and relieved; he assumed that now he has freed his heart and will now heal...

What he didn't know was, that when Yoongi woke up, and Namjoon wasn't there, as the visiting hour was already over, Yoongi's heart begun pumping at an enormous speed as tears emerged from his eyes, unbelievable despair washed over him making it harder to breath as his mind was starting to panic, his delicate fingers subconsciously tried their best to cause harm to his exhausted body.

He didn't know, that Yoongi was sure that Namjoon left because he was disgusted by him, he thought Namjoon didn't believe him and now hated him for saying such things about his friends, and even if he did believe, Yoongi was sure that Namjoon doesn't want him anymore, tinted by others so many times, dirty from their lust, marked with their touch;

And without Namjoon, what's the point?

Namjoon didn't know, how desperately Yoongi was trying to get away from the supervisors strong hands in an attempt to hurt himself, to finish all of this, trying his best not to let the older inject whatever was in that syringe, wanting everything to go away, managing somehow to release his thin wrist from the tight grip, shattering the lamp by his bed, grabbing the sharp pieces and bringing it to his skin, making blood splash everywhere.

He didn't know about the way Yoongi begged to be dead, looking with tears in his eyes at the 'cruel' supervisor who succeeded to take the shard out of his trembling hands, his clothes and bed sheets stained with blood from the harsh and deep scratches he managed to mark his body with.

Didn't know about the way patients in the rooms next to Yoongi's, shuddered in terror at his cries, shivering at his words, trying to shut their ears, not wanting to believe that those were the words of the cute boy they tended to have lunch with.

Didn't know about the pained, betrayed squeal that bursted from the boy's lungs when the needle met his flesh.

Didn't know about the anorexic girl from the opposite to Yoongi's room, Ji-eun, who came to sit with him until the sedative fully took over and he fell asleep, helped the supervisor to bind his bleeding bruises, and stayed with him until he woke up, whispering reassuring promises.

He didn't know about the abnormal amount of sedatives and mood-boosters Yoongi was on at the moment, forcing a smile as he was talking to his new friend.

The girl Yoongi was talking to noticed Namjoon, telling Yoongi about his presence with an assuring smile.

Yoongi finally looked up to where the rapper was, pure relief in his eyes. Namjoon quickly made his way to his lover, hugging him tightly, not noticing how the girl quietly left.