Vingt-trois🥀

Sorry, I don't know how to express myself in situations like this🥀

in situations like this
🥀

-No! Yoongi! not like that -Beomgyu stopped Yoongi from his action of cracking eggs, giggling at the boy's lost expression, wiping the mess around the bowl and taking the broken egg out of his hands, handing him a towel.

The older was trying to teach Yoongi how to cook something, but it was a total disaster;

It was now the sixth egg, that went into training, and Yoongi managed to ruin this one as well, looking defeatedly at it, sighing in disappointment, messily wiping the remaining of the egg off of his hands, disgusted by the texture of it, leaning on the counter in exhaustion.

-Look -Beomgyu gestured the boy to get closer -I'm showing you this one last time, ok? -he looked at Yoongi's concentrated expression, suppressing a chuckle at how cute the boy is; nibbling on his bottom lip, eyes glued to the older's hands, that were holding the egg above the bowl, trying his best to understand his mistake and fix it.

With slow movements, he showed the egg cracking process, step by step, staring at Yoongi from underneath his brows, to make sure the boy won't miss anything.

-Got it? -he questions, when the egg got inside the bowl, earning a hesitant nod from the kid.

-Try it again -he handed Yoongi another egg with a reassuring smile, once again amused, at how smart Yoongi is, yet getting all confused and lost when it comes to cooking, where even cutting vegetables is a challenge for him.

-You sure? -he looks up at the older -I ruined already a lot -he takes the egg in his hand, looking at it miserably... it wasn't about the egg;

It felt like lately, everything was getting out of hand, as if he looses control over his life, as if... as if it's slowly getting worse and worse...again.

The egg being just a small reminder of his failings, triggering the toxic side in him, awakening the voices, that apparently, never left, they were always there, waiting to come back stronger than ever.

'Look at you! you can't even crack an egg... you sure you can handle other things? that's what I thought'

-Of course I'm sure -he ruffles the boy's hair, that was still messy due the early morning -Yoon, it's just an egg, you can try how much you need to succeed, it's not that big of a deal -Yoongi smiles at him thankfully, it's nice to be able to mess up and not worry about consequences.

After five more eggs, he finally managed to do it correctly, finally allowing the two to proceed with the recipe, not before a satisfied speech from Beomgyu, about how effort and consistency make progress, and how important it is to not give up.

Yoongi ignored the speech, as he was busy cleaning the mess he created with those stupid eggs, not in the mood for reassuring speeches 'Beomgyu style'.