Vingt-six🥀

I don't know exactly what went wrong

but I know it's always my fault
🥀

The time felt unbearably long, every passing second making Namjoon's heart ache stronger and stronger as he holds his lover's sleeping body close to him, staring at the dark chocking mark on the younger's neck, that stubbornly refused to fade, just like the greenish-purple bruises on the dainty wrists of his.

It's been four days.

Four days, filled with Yoongi shooting up from a nightmare in anguish, body trembling harshly as tears stream down his delicate face, gasping for air, desperately clenching to Namjoon's sleeve as he tries to calm the boy down.

Four days, filled with Namjoon's fear, as he has no idea what to do or how to help, and the boys not daring to even enter the room, aware that their actions in the past might trigger the boy after the recent events, feeling guilty for their need to be next to him instead of their friend, each of them wishes to be the one to caress the petite body and whisper reassuring words to him.

Namjoon's phone vibrated, loudly echoing in the completely silent room, he picks it up, knowing what to expect, as the caller was his manager;

-I hope you remember, that you have to be at the 'Echo' station at five -Wonho asks, concern evident in his voice.

-I can't, I already told you -Namjoon protests, subconsciously pressing Yoongi closer to him.

-Namu -the older sighs in frustration -I get it, alright? I do. But we can't cancel this one.

-But-

-No but's -he cuts him off -It's the biggest channel on the television, it's a great opportunity that we better not loose. We canceled the previous two because of your situation, but this one is a live broadcast, we can't cancel it the last minute, so to be quite honest... you don't really have a choice -Wonho felt awful bringing such news to his friend, knowing that something happened to Yoongi, and it's better that Namjoon won't leave him right now, but like he himself said, he didn't really have a choice.

Namjoon sighs deeply, the situation getting to him, making him feel even worse than before.

-Fine -he mutters finally, the decision was hard for him, and it was very obvious. He hang up the phone in frustration, throwing it on the nightstand next to him, glancing at Yoongi, taken aback for a second, as his lover wasn't asleep, silently looking at him with his swollen, watery eyes, pure pain and helplessness written in them.

-You have to leave? -he questions, it was almost inaudible, and if not the total silence, Namjoon probably wouldn't have heard what the boy said.

-I'm sorry baby, I don't have a choice -Yoongi nods, making it clear that he heard Wonho's words.

-It's fine -Yoongi lies. His entire body stung with the need to ask Namjoon to stay, to admit what is on his mind and that there is no escape, that he needs the older by his side or he might loose control, to explain him that the voices are louder than ever and they are filling his mind, not letting him think rationally... but he lied.