Chapter 29

"Eunji your make up"
" Yuri i'll retouch your make up for a bit"
"Don't scratch your hair Jarim"
everyone is busy with their make up, hairstyle and clothes.

I take a peek outside and saw that my parents are already there. This is their first time watching me live, i want to impress them. I stand and look at the mirror to see myself. Wow i look like a human, the make up artist did my eye make up really well. The tint she use also fits me well.

"Alright you can do this y/n, you dont have to be nervous just do what you always do. Enjoy the stage" i said to myself trying to boost my confidence.

'Im on a hellevator~' Han is calling!

"Hellooo?"
"Im watching live piggy you can do it!"
"Thank youuu! What time is your concert?"
"Its gonna be night time there at seoul"
"But how are you going to watch live? "
" i found some links"
" you know that's illegal right?"
"It's legal unless you get caught baby" i laughed. You'll end up in jail Han.
"Silly, thank you for calling me you really build my confidence"
'I'll always support you, i'll end the call now you must stay focus. I will call you later byeee i love youu"
"Byeee i love you too" i look around, everyone is busy so i think no one heard that.

"Team 1 you guys are the first one to perform get ready" i take a deep breath and stepped on stage when the host called us.

I heard the fans cheering and clapping when we finished performing. I pose for the ending pose and then catch my breath and wiped of my sweat. My mind is full of thoughts, the mic in my pocket fell off because of my movements i handle it but i can't help thinking if did well. I'll just check it on twitter later im sure there are clips i won't be satisfied if i didnt see it.

We bowed down and then head to the stage.

"Good job team 1!!" The other trainees cheered. I can't smile because of the mistake i made.

"Hey y/n cheer up you did great, you're mic fell of but you handle it very well" Jarim unnie said i smiled but im still not satisfied unless i see it myself.

After all the performance we all wrapped up. Before we go i met up and hugged my parents, its been long since i saw them since i didnt go on a vacation there.

"All of the trainees did a good job, the dinner is on the company" we all clapped our hands in happiness. They ordered pizza, chicken and pastas they also ordered drinks. We all gather in the living room to eat.

'Im on a hellavator~' i excuse myself and then anwsered the call outside.

"CONGRATULATIONS MY PIGGY YOU DID WEELLLL" he shouted making me move the phone in distance.
"Stop shouting"
"Hihi sorryyy, why aren't you happy?"
"I made a mistake earlier did you see it?"
"Oh when the mic fell off? Its not your fault things like that really happen sometimes. Besides you handle it like a pro my baby cheer up hm?"
"I will. Is the concert done?"
"Yeah it just finished"
"I'll watch clips from your concert later"
"Baby did you take selcas earlier?"
"I took a few why?"
"Send them to me i miss you so much"
"I miss you too send me some of yours alsoo"
"I posted on insta though"
"YOU KEEP POSTING BLURRED PICTURES WHY IS YOUR LENS LIKE THAAATT" i exclaimed.
"Okay im sorry i'll make sure to wipe of my lens everytime. I'll send you some of my selcas later dont be angry now"
"Im not angry im just upset why do you keep posting like that"
"That would be the last time hehe"
"I will send you the pictures now just a moment" i send him my pictures that i took earlier.
"Did you see it? I look pretty right?"
"You look like a human here baby"
"Im a human jerk"
"Bitch you're a pig"
"I'll hang the call now"
"Just kidding my baby, yes you look pretty very very pretty"
"Did you mean it?it sounds like you're faking it"
"What do you mean by faking it, ofcourse i mean it"
"You better. Did you eat on time everytime?"
"Ofcourse i always eat on time" aish this liar.
"Liar! Jeongin hyung said you didnt eat dinner yesterday because you're playing kart rider" he stayed silent for a sec maybe he's attacking Jeongin hyung.
"Dont kill Jeongin hyung, im gonna kill you"
"Sorry baby im not going to do it again its just one time spare my life pls"
"I'll think about it" i giggled.