Chapter 12

Y/n POV

I scrolled to the comments and saw the picture of me and Hyunjin in the mall.

'It does look like her'
'What is their relationship?i'm curious'
'Are they dating?'

I also saw that Hyunjin is now trending on twitter, i want to do something but we are not allowed to post on our social media accounts. That's why i deact mine and used my fan acc instead since no one knows that im the owner of that fan acc.

I should not think of that now, i have to think of the survival show. I get up on my bed and start cooking breakfast, it's only 6am i have to go to the building at 8am.

I decided to scroll on twitter again while eating. I then saw a tweet of Hyunjin on his own account.

'Many stays are wondering if im in a relationship because of that picture. I am not in a relationship. Also if you're wondering about the girl you guess it right. That is y/n one of the trainees, she is very close to me and Han so there are time you will see us with her. Please don't hate her because she is close to us, she is a very good friend please support her instead and also other trainees. I know stays is nice and will not hate her right? Have a good day stays:))

I'm relieved, Hyunjin explained it well.

'Aaahh so they are friends'
'Wait Han is friends with her also?she's lucky'
' i'm sure Han is happy when he's with her because Han is taller. '
'We will support him Hyunjin'

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ i wheezed at that one comment that's kinda accurate, Han is happy because he's taller than me for just a few cm.

I decided to thank Hyunjin for handling it well.

Me:
Thank youuuu

Hyunjin:
Don't worry about it, focus on the survival show goodluck y/n

Me:
Thank you again, nextime be careful not to be that close okay??

Hyunjin:
Yes madam ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh Han replied to the fan's comment.

'I'm sure Han is happy when he's with her because Han is taller'

Han replied ' yah what do you mean by that?😑'

ㅋㅋㅋ she's really right though.

"Hyoyeon unnie i can't believe it's happening" i said nervously. " let's do a good job y/n okay? We can do it, this is just the start" i nodded.

My phone ringed so i answered it not even looking who is calling.

"Uhm h-hello?" I don't know why i stuttered maybe because im too nervous i hope i will not stutter later.

"Why are you stuttering?ㅋㅋㅋ are you that nervous piggy?" It's Han.

"Yes i'm k-kinda nervous" i want to tease him back but i can't.

"I told you, you can do it. Believe on yourself okay y/n i'll support you"

"Hmm thank you, your mouth is still somehow usefull"

"Yeah yeah ㅋㅋㅋ whatever" im still nervous though.

"Ah and please tell Meiji goodluck, i forgot to tell her earlier"

"You have each others number?"

"Yeah, we've been texting for like a week" ah so they have each others number, they must be close they are texting for a week.

"Ah okay.." why does that sound sad.

"Why?"

"Uhm nothing, i have to go now" what's wrong with my tone.