Chapter 4

Author's POV

" Hyung!! i accidentaly liked y/n ig post 5 months ago!! " Han said screaming and rolling on Minho's bed.

"Not my problem squirrel" Minho said playing something on his phone.

"What should i do?! huhu" Han said still rolling on the bed. "Hyung stop screaming! You've been screaming for 10 minutes it's already late! " Jeongin shouted. "By the way why are you rolling on my bed? you didn't wash yet, go and wash, you smell" Minho said still playing something.

"I do not smell though" Han said smelling his self, he get up on Minho's bed and go to his room to wash up.

Y/n POV

We just got home, i layed on the floor because i'm very tired,Yuri also layed on the floor beside me. My floor is clean so it's alright.

"Yuri, i'll wash up first" i said and getting up from the floor. "Okay but hurry up" she answered.

I'm already laying on my bed because im done washing up and doing my skincare routine, while Yuri is still brushing her teeth. I checked my phone and remembered that someone liked my post 5 months ago so i looked at it.

"Han_squirrel" i read it, i stalked his account and he doesn't have any post yet, he doesn't even have a profile picture. I looked at his followers and saw that Hyunjin is following him. Could this be Han jisung?

"Y/n moveee" Yuri said and layed on my bed. "What time are you going home tommorow? " i asked "hmm maybe before lunch, then let's just meet at 1pm at the park" she answered, i gave her a nod as a response.

"Y/n look, i guess someone took a video when you're doing your freestyle rap" i look at her phone and saw my video posted on instagram. "Look it has so many likes!" she added. The likes are still increasing, i also searched it in my phone and looked for the one who posted.

"I guess it's one of the staff who posted it" i said and just connected my phone to the bluetooth speaker and played some music since we're not sleepy yet.

HyunJin123:
Congrats y/n you did great earlier

Me:
Have you also seen my video?

HyunJin123
Actually no, i saw you in person

Me:
Wait, what do you mean? I didn't saw you earlier

HyunJin123:
That's because i'm in the room somewhere with Han.

Me:
So you and Han are the special guest!?

HyunJin123:
Yep and Yuri did great also by the way. I really hope both of you can be a trainee

Me:
Thank you:))

He liked my message so i put my phone beside me. "Yuri i'm going to sleep now, goodnight" "okay goodnight" she answered.

I suddenly remembered that i was supposed to ask who is han_squirrel. But i thought that he might be sleeping or busy so i decided to ask him nextime.

"Goodmorning world" i said as i yawned and streched my arms. I look at my side and realized that Yuri is not beside me. I get up from my bed and looked for her but she's not in my apartment so i guess she left already.

I look at the clock and saw that it's already 11:30pm, i guess i slept for too long. I called Yuri to ask if she's already home.

"Yuri! " i called.

"Why is your voice so loud?" she answered.

"Why didn't you wake me up" i asked.

"You're sleeping to soundly so i didn't"