Chapter 31

Han's POV

"Mom! Dad!" Y/n hugged her parents.
"You're here, you came earlier than i thought, the cake i baked is still in the oven" Her Mom said.
"Not its fine mom. Mom, Dad this is Han my boyfriend" She introduced. I bowed and greeted them.
"Aigoo you looks so handsome in person. Nice to meet you" her mom greeted back with a smile.
"Thank you hehe nice to meet you too maam"
"I told you just call me mom" she laughed. I can see the resemblance of y/n in her.
"Nice to meet you Han jisung" her father reached his hand for a shake hands.
"Nice to meet you too sir" i bowed.
"Be nice to my daughter and dont hurt her"
"I won't sir" i bowed again.
"Stop bowing let's go in" y/n said and we head inside.

"Uhm this is a gift for you maam" i handed the paper bag where the scented candle is.
"Ohh thank you" she gladly accept it. We ate dinner and headed to the living room after. We have a chat with her parents, talking about things and stuff.

"Han there's a guest room besides y/n room you can sleep there" Her mother statted. I nodded and smiled.
"He can sleep in my room though" i looked at y/n, her parents looked at her too.
"What? Its not like we are doing something"
"We are going to sleep now goodnight" she added. I bowed to her parents then we go upstairs.

"So this is your room"
"Yes"
"You're messy too"
"My room is still clean than yours" she teased.
"So this is my standee huh" she quickly hid the standee. I looked at her room, she have albums and lightsticks.
"Babyyy sign this for me" she said getting her Straykids album.
"Where should i sign?"
"Here here and hereee" i signed the albums, she has atleast 5 albums of us.
"You can put your things over there i'll wash first"

"Put your towel there and lay now beside mee" she smiled. I layed down beside her and she wrapped her arms hugging me tightly.
"This is so comfortable" she giggled.
"You're so clingy" i pinched her nose.
"Im only clingy to the person i like" she closed her eyes.
"Are you sleepy?" I caressed her hair.
"Yes"
"Goodnight piggy i love youu"
"Hmm i love you too" i kissed her forehead and we both fell asleep.

Y/n POV

I removed his arms on mine and get up from my bed. Its been long since i cook breakfast for my family. I fixed the blanket for him and brushed my teeth before i go down stairs.

I searched some recipes and decided to cook rolled egg, kimchi fried rice and vegetable pancake. Im not good at cooking fried egg but a rolled egg is fine.

"Oh y/n you're up early" Mom statted.
"Its been a while since i cook breakfast so here" i smiled.
"Do you need help?" She asked.
"No its fine im almost done" i transfer the kimchi fried rice to the bowl.
"Is dad up already?"
"Yes he is, he's using his phone on the bedroom. By the way where's Han?"
"He's still sleeping, he must been tired. I'll go wake him up now"
"I'll set the table" i head upstairs while my mom set the table.

I saw Han sleeping soundly, cutiee.