Chapter 1

Y/n POV

My alarm ring so i open my eyes and turn it off, i get up from bed and also did my daily routine. I changed my clothes to my dance atire. It's been a week since i met jisung and lee know.

It's already a week but i still remembered every detail, ever since that incident happen i practiced rapping and dancing. I also practice singing but not much as i practice rapping. I'm really trying and practicing hard, i want to achieve my goals no matter what.

I start streching first before i dance to the song that i choose for the audition. Today is march 25 and the audition is on march 30 i still have 5 days to practice. I look at the squirrel keychain on my study table "go y/n you can do it fighting! " i cheered myself up.

After i practice, i go to the kitchen and cook my breakfast. I live alone in a apartment in seoul, my parents lived in Incheon. I live here because i study in sopa, i was suppose to go home on april if i didn't get the audition, but i'm sure i can make it so i guess i can't go home in april. My parents already know what i'm trying to do because already called them about it, they just let me but they said that i shouldnt fail my grades.

I just finished taking a bath and decided to clean the house before i go the nearest convinient store to buy some snacks. I played district 9 by straykids and started to clean, when the rap part comes i rap to it. My pronouncation sounds good though, but i still need to practice a lot.

As i walk into the street theres a guy wearing a black hoodie bumped in me, i look at him as i thought that he will say sorry but he just pass by me.

"Theif!! "A guy shouted while running. The guy in a black hoodie ran, i try to chase him too but i can't reach him. So i take my shoe off and throw it at him. "Nice! Headshot" my shoe directly hit him at his head.

"Give back the thing you stole"i said to the theif.

He's planning to escape but i pulled his hair and punch him in the stomach not that hard though,im not that strong

"hmmm nope stop trying to escape" i said with a teasing face.

The guy who shouted earlier came with the police. The police get the thief and picks the cellphone and wallet, that i think it belongs to the guy.

"Thank you sir"the guy said to the police, the police just nod and left with the theif.

"Thank you so much for helping me catch the thief ms. ?" the guy said with smiling eyes. "Lee y/n, just call me y/n" i answered with a smile.

I can't see his face clearly because his wearing a mask. He removed his masked that make my eyes open wide "H-hyunjin?" I asked in shocked. "Oh you know me? haha yes i'm Hyunjin" Hyunjin said shyly. Omyghad his so cute and handsome is he even real.

"Really, thank you y/n, what can i do to repay you? " he asked. "Oh no its fine, im glad to help. " i answered "Thank you but please how can i repay you? " he said. I think for a bit, well if he inisist."hmmm then just treat me ice cream and eat with me" i said smiling widely.

Hyunjin and i are here in the ice cream parlor waiting for the ice cream. "You really did great stopping the theif earlier for a small person like you" hyunjin said with amusement. "Really?but im not small you're just tall mr " i said back while pouting. Am i really small? Seeing him in person make me feel small though.

The ice cream came and i eat it happily, but i remember something. "Oh shoot" i said while face palming.

"Why y/n is there a problem? " he asked curiosly "i forgot that i shouldnt eat ice cream because i will audition, i can't lose my voice" i pouted again

 "haha you're so cute y/n, it's fine one cup of ice cream won't hurt"   i blushed at the compliment, am i cute?i shake my head and just eat the ice cream.

"What company will you audition to? " he asked  "in jyp entertainment" i answered happily.  "Really? Goodluck then, i'll cheer for you y/n fighting! " he said cheering me up. "Thank you" i said smiling widely "i hope i can see you once again as a trainee" he added

After we finished the ice cream we part ways and bid our goodbye. I go to the convinient store and buy snacks and some things that i need.

It's already 5:30pm when i got home, i cook my dinner  and eat already, after that i wash the dishes and take a warm bath and change into my pajamas.

I sat down on the couch and played crazy by 4 minute on the speaker. This song will be my audition song that's why im playing it over and over again while im rapping and singing to it. The song finished so i recite some tounge twisters in my phone to fix my pronounciation. I always do it at night before i sleep, it kinda works though. Im gonna practice singing but it's already 8:30 pm so i decided to do it tommorow.

I go to my room and lay on my bed. Did i just really met hyunjin? I met jisung and minho last week and now hyunjin? I'm really one of the luckiest fan.

Im not yet sleepy so i decided to open my instagram, han jisung just posted a selca 2 mins ago. Woah he's very handsome, i save the picture and make it my Lockscreen.

I check at my calendar and crossed out the march 25.

It's getting late so i did my skincare, brush my teeth and go back to bed. I looked at the squirrel keychain and hold it." I really hope i can make it, but i'm sure i can make it fighting y/n" i said before i fell asleep.