Chapter 17

Y/n POV

Im at the rooftop in the building, looking at the view. Tommorow is the second mission and im still nervous even though i already done it. I always stay here whenever i think of something. I still have 15 minutes before practice so i put my air pods and listened to music.

'And there's nothing that could say it all, you cant hold my heart no more~~ i'm on a hellavator~'

Nice timing Han im trying to do a moment here.

"Helloooooo?"

"Why did you call Han?"

"Can't i call?" I can feel that he is raising his eyebrow.

"Your timing is bad" i sigh.

"Why?"

"Im having a moment here in the rooftop and then you called like you just ruined the mood squirrel"

"Sorry piggy" he laughed.

"I told you not to call me piggy, i'll kill you"

"Oh no im scared very very scared" he said sarcastically.

"This bitch" i whispered.

"You're cursing again, i heard that" he laughed again

"So what is the reason you called?"

"I just want you to know that i will watch tommorow"

"Really huh?and then you'll forgot it again"

"Aigooo y/n cant move on, i promise i will come tommorow"

"I don't believe in promises squirrel"

"Then i asure you that i can come tommorow"

" you better " i wish he could really come though.

"By the way do you know what concept i choose?" I ask this so i can know if he watch the latest episode.

"You choose a sexy concept, you though i did not watch the latest episode didn't you?"

"Im just making sure though" i giggled.

"But did you really choose a sexy concept for your sexy agenda huh?"

"Is there a problem?" I changed my tone.

"There is piggy, while everyone is looking sexy im sure you will be a cute little piggy on stage"

"Bitch you thought"

" ㅋㅋㅋ go to practice now you'll be late"

"Tsk make sure you watch in the front tommorow, the cute little piggy you thought wont be seen tommorow" i ended the call and go down stairs. Han Jisung i swear you'll be shocked tommorow.

"Annyeonghaseyo we are "not just pretty but also sexy" imnida. I can hear the crowds shouting loudly, we are the last one to perform. I was in my positition when i made an eye contact with Han, i gave him a smirk as i start to perform.

Author's POV

Y/n finished the performance perfectly. Their theme also got the 1st place on concept mission. The audience leaves and they are already finishing up while the trainees is on the backstage.

" 'NOT JUST PRETTY BUT ALSO SEXY' IS TRENDING!! IT DOESNT HAVE MORE THAN AN HOUR YET IT IS ALREADY TRENDING" Their PD announced. Jyp who just came congratulate the trainees and specially the 'not just pretty but also sexy' team. Tommorow will reveal each members ranking.

"Congrat y/n" Yuri happily congratulate her friend. Yuri's team got second they choose a cute concept while Meiji's team got a fresh concept. The issue about Meiji is slowly forgotten because of the performance today. "Thank youuu congrats to you too" y/n replied.