Chapter 20

Han's POV

"So you like y/n?" Hyunjin asked.

"Please don't tell y/n, i haven't confess yet"

"Don't worry i won't"

"But y/n likes you?" He asked.

"Minho hyung said she's still confuse but i don't know" i let out a sigh.

"Let's talk outside" he then left the room. I looked at Minho hyung and signed that i'll be back later and then followe Hyunjin at the living room.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"If y/n really likes you and you two ended up together please take care of her. I'm just her friend so i can't do the things a boyfriend should do. I also think that the one y/n likes is you so please, don't hurt her"

"I'll take care of her and i won't hurt her"

"If you do i'll really kick your ass squirrel i warned you"

"Yes ㅋㅋㅋ" we both laughed.

" i really won't give up but she likes you and you like her too so i have no choice"

"Sorry i swear im not going to hurt her"

"You better" he said.

"So when are you planning to confess?"

"I still don't know yet i still need courage" maybe soon?

"But if y/n rejects me too let's just like each other" i laughed.

"Stop with that gay shit of yours, tell me when you're going to confess i'll help you"

"Thank you"

"Yeah sure i have to go somewhere" he then leave.

Hyunjin is realible than i thought.

Y/n POV

"Yah y/n do you know the answer on number 6?" Yuri whispered while our teacher is looking away.
"Stop asking me that's cheating and even though you asked me i also don't know the answer" she just rolled her eyes and pouted.
"Yuri the answer on number 6 is 57" Doyoung whispered. "Really?thank you Doyoung" Yuri whispered back and happily write the answer. I looked at Doyoung and gave him a 'why did you tell her the answer' look. "Don't look at me like that, i only gave her one answer" "you still gave her an answer" "just continue answering.

The two keep changing answers while im in their middle. Im suprised that our teacher have not caught them yet. I heard the answers but i didn't write them, i may be a fool but my conscience can't handle to cheat in school. Since i'm too lazy to solve the math problem i just write whatever number come's to my mind. I solve 10 out of 50 question's and guessed the rest. Since im done solving i mean guessing i take a nap.

"WOWW I GOT 40" Yuri said.
"I GOT 42" they both high five and looked at me.
"Y/n what did you got" Doyoung asked.
"I got 20" the two of them laugh like there is no tommorow, If this is multiple choice my score would be definitely higher since im good at guessing but not in solving like this.
"You should wrote the answers we gave earlier" Yuri said.
"You know that i dont cheat in school activities right?"
"Ow i forgot, by the way Doyoung are you coming with us?"
"Yedam hyung and Jeongwoo will come with us if it's fine"
"Sure the more the merrier" i statted.

"Yuri where are you going, why can't you tell me" i pouted. "I'll tell you nextime" i'll go home alone today because she has to go somewhere after school.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE SEEING SOMEONE?!" "Aish lower down your voice, i'm not seeing someone i just have to go somewhere, text me when you got home" she hugged me and left. Why does she don't want to tell me.

I was about to leave school but then the rain started to fall. I look at my bag and realize that i didn't get the umbrella that Jarim unnie gave me because i'm too lazy to get up at that time. Should i just run until to the bus station? It's not that far from here.

I put my bag infront of me so i can protect it. "Okay y/n let's go" i told to myself. I run from the school to the bus stop and at that time the bus just came.

"The dorm is far away from here, should i call Eunji or Hyoyeon unnie to pick me up?" I asked myself. "But i don't want to bother them though" i decided to sit and just wait till the rain stops.

Hyunjin's POV

The raindrops keeps falling, glad i bring an umbrella. As i was walking i saw y/n at the bus stop. She doesn't look like she has an umbrella so i guess she's waiting the rain to stop. I was thinking to go to her but i decided to call Han.

"Hello?"
"Han where are you?"
"At the convinient store"
"Do you have an umbrella?"
"Yes i do why?"
"Y/n is in the bus stop near the convenient store i think she doesn't have any umbrella come and pick her up"
"Really?! Okay i'll be there" he ended up the call. I want to be the one to pick her up but i think calling Han is the right thing to do.

Y/n POV

I used to like rains but i don't like it now, i wanna go home. I'll just run again and take a warm bath at the dorm. I stood up from my seat getting ready to run as i put my bag in the front again. It's so cold, i also forgot to wear my hoodie.

"Y/n you should not run in the rain, you're a trainee you might get sick" Han suddenly appeared. He taked off his jacket and gave it to me, he also get my bag and put it on him. "When did you get here?"
"I was just near and i saw you so yeah, let's go?" He said as he opened his umbrella. We then stepped out and walked our way.

Authors's POV

"They look good together" Hyunjin said to himself. "But it would be nice if i'm the one in that place" he added as he watched the two slowly getting out of his sight

Hyunjin kinda regret that he said it to Han but he also didnt. It's not like y/n will like him anyways.

"Wah thank you Han, i'm really planning to run from the bus stop until here" y/n exclaimed, the rain is still falling but it's not that strong unlike earlier.
"Why didn't you call Yuri or some of your roomates?" Han asked. Y/n may not know but Han is really worried about y/n getting sick.
"Yuri is somewhere out there and i don't want to bother my roomates so yeah"
"Still, you might get sick your health is important" y/n body is very healthy she often get sick.
"Im very healty for your information" y/n answered.
"Healthy people get sick too piggy" Han answered back. Y/n know's that she can't argue so she raised both of her hand signed that she surrender.
"I surrender, now stop nagging" The boy giggled and so is y/n.
"You have to go now before the rain get's stronger again, thank youuu and becareful on your way home"
"Your welcome, i'll get going" the two bid their goodbye.

Y/n comes inside their dorm seeing Hyoyeon and Eunji listening to their conversation.
"Are you two listening?"y/n asked.
"Are you two dating?" Hyoyeon asked back.
"Aish unnie we are just friends and you know that, that is not allowed right?"
"Yeah yeah sorry"
"By the way are you two dispatch or something?" Eunji laughed and just go straight to the kitchen.