Prolouge

Author's POV

Today is just a normal day for Lee Y/n. An 17 year old highschool girl. Its the first week of the summer vacation thats why she doesnt have classes. Y/n had nothing to do inside of her apartment so she decided to go to the playground.

Y/n just sitting on the swing,looking at the sky, wearing her earphones while listening to straykids music. Hellevator is her favorite skz song, when hellevator played she sing along with the song, and the rap, she also rap it perfectly. Y/n can dance and sing too but in dancing not that much though.

Little did y/n know there is someone watching her while rapping and singing to the song. Actually its not someone cause they are two of them watching her. Y/n is too focused singing and rapping that she didnt notice that there is someone watching her. After she finish the song she heard someone clapped so she removed her earphones and turn around to see who's there.

"Wow you hit the notes perfectly and you even rap the rap in same speed" Han Jisung said a member of straykids while clapping his hands.

"Wow You are amazing" Lee know, also a member of straykids said while smiling brightly.

Y/n in shock had her mouth open with eyes wide in suprise. She even pinch herself because she thought that maybe it was a dream, seeing straykids in real life feels like a dream to her.

"H-hello t-thank you" y/n shyly said for all the compliments she heard.

The two came closer, "haha hello what's your name? " jisung asked. " M-my name is Lee y/n" y/n answered still shy. "Aw cute you don't have to be shy y/n" lee know said. "I just really can't help it i'm a stay, and seeing you two feels like a dream" she said blushing. "Can i take a picture with you too? If it's fine hehe uhm can i? " she asked. "Suree
y/n" jisung answered.

The three take a picture together and
y/n can't help but to smile brightly. "Y/n you have talent, jyp is having a audition you should try if you want too" jisung suggested. "Yes i agree you really did great, if you also know how to dance, you really have a chance to be a trainee"minho said while nodding

"really? i know how to dance but not that great though" y/n said. "It's fine just try it okay? Have some confidence" jisung smiled. "Here take this" Jisung said while giving the squirrel keychain to y/n. "Goodluck, fighting!" he added. "We have to go now, goodluck y/n" lee know said while waving goodbye. The two walked away and y/n is still staring at the squirrel keychain.

"I'll practice hard and audition, i wanna be a trainee, i want to debut" y/n said passionately.

"That girl y/n, girls like her is your ideal type right? " lee know asked jisung.

They are walking back to the dorm now.

"Yes, she's pretty cute and she looks talented too, i reall hope to see her again" the younger said nodding.

This normal day changed y/n boring and meaningless life, now she have dream and goals and she makes sure that her dreams will come true.

A/N: sorry for the wrong grammars, english is not my first language but enjoy! :)