Chapter 28

Y/n POV

*ting*

Han:
Sorry baby something came up i cant meet you today:((

Me:
It's fine

Han:
Im really sorryy, i'll try to meet with you tommorow before my flight

Me:
Okay take care

I'm a bit upset but ofcourse i should understand, he should told me earlier atleast so im not waiting like this. He's a busy person so i should expected things like this.

I just slept for 4 hours since i have nothing to do today.

"Eunji what time is it?"
"6:30 pm why?"
"Nothing" i smiled and closed my eyes again.
"Jarim unnie is cooking dinner she said to come out after 15 minutes"
"Hmm okay" im hungry too.

'I'm on a hellavator~' i picked up the phone with my eyes closed.

"Who is it?"
"Piggy, come outside"
"Huh?why?"
"Just come outside stop asking" i wear my hoodie and slippers and then head outside i saw a car and Han beside it. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms.
"My baby is upset isnt she?"
"Answer my question mister"
"I want to see my piggy"
"I thought you couldnt come"
"I wont let that happen. let's go inside"
"I need to tell my unnies first so that they wont find me"
"Yuri already know about it she said she'll tell it"
"What are you giving to Yuri huh?she doesnt do favors so easily"
"Easy, Minho hyung is the one treating her food" hehe i'll tease her about it.
"So that's why i saw her chatting with Minho hyung last time they are getting close"
"Yes now let's go inside the car"
"But my clothes?" Im only wearing a hoodie jogger pants and slippers.
"We're not going outside the car we going on a night drive your clothes is fine. I also bring an extra jacket for you use it if you get cold"
"My boyfriend is the best" i gave him a thumbs up and he caressed my hair.

"Squirrel im hungry"
"You're not eating dinner yet?"
"Jarim unnie is still cooking when you came, how about you?"
"Not yet either, im busy searching a place with a nice view"
"You never fail to amaze me"
"And i'll continue to amaze you"
"Ah Han i have to be home by 10pm just reminding you"
"I know i'll bring you home before 10"
"What do you want to eat?" He asked.
"Let's buy mcdonalds"
"Okay let's just go drive thru" we arrived at the drive thru and we're next.

"Wear face mask and a cap, they might recognize you" i statted he nodded and wear it, he also gave me a face mask to wear. After we order we head our way again.

"Can i open the window?"
"Sure baby" i opened the window as i feel the wind. We played some music and sing while he drive we also talk about random things. We decided to stop for a while to eat our food.

"This is so nice, i can see the stars and the cold wind is refreshing" i said feeling the wind.
"I'll miss youu piggy, two weeks is a long time its making me sad"
"Aigoooo the baby is sad i'll miss you too" i cupped his face. We then eat the food we bought.
"By the way Hyoyeon unnie wants to meet you when you came back i already told her about you"
"R-really? What did she say?"
"The one they always say that we should be careful blah blah but she's fine with us"
"That's nice then" i look at the time and it's only 8pm, i remember that i'll call my parents.

"Han i have to call someone let's stay for about 10 minutes before we go"
"Hm take your time"

I video called mom and waited for her to answer it.

"Mom?" Han looked at me with a suprise pickachu face making me laugh.
"Y/n! Our baby are you doing fine?"
"Yes mom look im still pretty"
" you're still full of yourself" Han is the one who's laughing now and i glared at him.
"Where's dad?"
"He's downstair at the living i'll go down"
"Hiii dad"
"Y/n how are you?" Dad asked.
"Im doing great dad"
"Are you eating well there?" Mom asked.
"Yes i am. My last mission is near are you going to watch it?"
"Ofcourse will watch we already fixed our schedule"Dad said.

"Mom Dad i have something to tell you"
"What is it?" They asked.
"I-i have a boyfriend" Han looked at me again with a same reaction like earlier.
"WHAT?! WHO? HOW?"
"Calm down i assure you guys that it wont affect my studies and carreer"
"Who is he y/n i want to meet him" Mom said.
"You know the standee in my room?"
"Yes thay Han standee what about that?" Mom answered.
"That's my boyfriend" i laughed. Their reaction is so funny, they dont know that what im saying is real i have a Han standee in my room there.
"Y/n is making fun of us again" Dad said making me laugh more. I then pointed the camera at Han, i signed Han to greet them and he did.

"Hello sir and maam im Han jisung of Straykids im y/n boyfriend" their reaction is even more hilarious they are both shocked they cant believe whats happening.
"Is that really Han y/n?" Mom asked.
"That's not a prank y/n right?" Dad said.
"Im saying the truth you two doesnt believe in me"
"HOW CAN WE BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU'RE JUST FANGIRLING HIM BEFORE AND THEN YOU'LL TOLD US THAT IS YOUR BOYFRIEND" mom said.
"Now believe mom, we are in the same company so you know"
"Let me talk to Han" Dad said so i gave my phone to Han.

"Its Han sir"
"Do you love my daughter?"
"Yes i truly love her sir"
"You wont hurt that idiot right? Im not going east on you if you make her cry" i was about to be touch but the 'idiot' changed it.
"I will take care of her and will never make her cry i assure you sir maam"
"Stop calling us sir and maam call us mom and dad" Mom statted with a smile. Han looked at me with a cheeky smile.
"Mom you're faster than Jyp's wifi"
" aren't you happy that we accept him?"
"Ofcourse im happy im just suprised of your actions"
"Thank you Mom dad"
"I'll end the call now sweetie goodnight eat well we love you"
" i love you too" she ended the call.

I look at Han and saw him with a wide smile.
"You're that happy?" I laughed.
" my girlfriend's parent aceppt me ofcourse im very very happy" he giggled.
"But why didnt you tell me that you're going to introduce me to them" he whined.
"If i tell you then thats not suprise idiot"
"You're an idiot too says your father"
"Let's just go" we cleaned and we continue on our way.

"Han sing for me"
"What would i sing for you?"
"The one you sang on king of masked singers"
"Half moon?"
"Yesss i always play that song because of
You" he smiled.
"Love, love the stars~ love, love the moon~"

I also take a picture of the surroundings and ofcourse with him.

"We're hereee" i pouted. We are already at my dorm.
"Stop pouting i'll kiss you"
"Nye nye its not like you can do it" i provoked him.
"Nye nye" he then leaned forward and pecked my lips.
"Yah that's my first kiss"
"That's my first kiss too" he smiles.
" i didnt know you'll actually do it"
" dont test me again piggy" he gets out of the car and opened the door for me.

" go inside"
"Hmm careful on your way home"
" i'll chat you when im at the US"
"Dont forget okay? Oh your jacket" i was going to take it off but he says that i can have it.
"Wait here i have something to gave you i'll be quick" i ran inside and get the bracelet i bought with Yuri yesterday.
"Here i bought it yesterday i hope you like it" i said catching my breath. He opens the box and then weared the bracelet.
"Thank you y/n i love it" he smiled and patted my head.
"Make sure to eat properly and dont overwork yourself. Wear warm clothes, dont get sick and lastly listen to your hyungs"
" yes yes"
"I have persons to report on me if you didnt follow my words"
"No need for that i'll follow your words" he smiled.

"1 2 3 , 4 5 6, make the movements bigger"
We keep practicing and practicing. Han is also in the US now i hope he's doing fine.

1 week has passed and all the trainees are very busy. Han and i cant also catch up but whenever there's a time we talk to teach other thru phone calls or text. I heard that Straykids is on the australia now. They might be really exhausted as much as we. Its kinds new to me perform without Hyunjin watching. Speaking of Hyunjin we are still close, nothing change. Han informed me that after their world tour they are going to have their last concert here in korea. By that time the last mission is done and we will be just waiting for the results so the trainees will watch.

Everytime i miss Han i go to the rooftop with the Squirrel keychain he gave to me to imagine that he's with me. Some fansites are posting about Straykids and i saw Han always wearing the bracelet i gave him, im glad he like it.