Chapter 35

Author's POV

"Y/n!! Where have you been?! Hyunjin has been looking for you since last night!" Yuri statted.
"Im sorry, i dont even know where i am last night, i just keep walking and walking"
"What if someone sees you huh? Y/n you're an idol! For goodness sake!"
"I haven't debuted yet so im still a trainee, besides i can make up a good reason if someone sees me"

"Lunch is ready go and eat"
"Im not hungry, im tired, i'll go rest now" y/n said, her puffy face and eyes clearly shows how she cried herself last night.

*ring ring*

"Hello Hyunjin? Y/n is already here"
"Really? Im glad, i won't forgive Han if something bad happens to her, I'm glad she's safe"
"She's on her room now, laying on her bed"
"Is she crying again?"
" i actually thought that she's going home crying but no, she wasn't crying she's not showing any expression"
"I'll go there later"
"Okay"

Han's POV

Han: y/n

Han: where are you??

Han: please answer

Han: y/n where are you? Answer please im so worried about you

Han: let's talk y/n

I keep on chatting y/n and calling her but she won't answer. Im so worried right now but i can't do anything. I picked up my phone and jacket and head out my room.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jeongin asked.
"Im going to find y/n" i was about to head out but Hyunjin spoked.
"She's already home jerk, why did you just think of finding her now?" Hyunjin said irritatedly.
"She's already home? That's a relief i'll go to her now-"
"Stop bothering her" Hyunjin glared at me.
"She's still my girlfriend"
"Yeah the girlfriend that you cheated on"
"Hey Hyunjin you're crossing the line!"
"Im just saying the truth" i go out and slammed the door. I know that he likes
y/n but he's crossing the line.

*knock knock*

"oh Han sunbaenim"
"Hello Eunji, is y/n there?"
"Yes she's on our room. I'm worried cause she won't come out, she haven't eaten breakfast and lunch too"
"Can i come in?"

"Wait here Han sunbaenim i'll call her"

"She said she doesn't want to see you. Did you two fight again?"
"Uh its a long story, anyways thank you"

She doesnt want to see me but i can't blame her.

Author's POV

Y/n is not doing anything, she doesn't come out of her room and she didn't eat. She's just laying on her bed holding the squirrel keychain that Han gave.

"This is where we started" she said talking to herself.
"If i only knew that it would gonna be like this, i shouldn't have stayed on the playground that time, maybe if i didnt i wont met him"
"But because of him i became happy" She's tired of crying, she let it all out last night, now she don't have any tears to cry.
"Y/n don't be swayed by him again, you just need to focus on your career you don't need him. Right i don't need him" y/n feel so tired not physically but mentally and emotionally making her fall asleep.

"Y/n wake up you didnt eat anything since yesterday" Hyoyeon said waking her up
"Im not hungry unnie thank you"
"stop me with that 'im not hungry' go and eat. Ah Hyunjin is outside looking for you"
"I dont wanna meet anyone" she covered herself in the blanket but Hyoyeon removed it.
"Yuri already told me, i know your having a hard time but you have to stay strong. Meet Hyunjin outside let's talk later" she had no choice but to get up unless she wants to be scolded. She went outside to see Hyunjin and he looks so worried.