Chapter 24

Y/n POV

It's been 1 week already after the day Han didnt showed up. I never reply to his messages, doesnt answer his call and act like i didnt see him whenever he's around. When i see him first i avoid him, i also didnt go to the rooftop these days since he might see me there. Im still upset about what happen, its really fine but he should atleast called or messaged me that day.

"Y/n we are going to have an activity today right with some guest right?" Euni said excitedly, i nodded.
"The guest is straykids sunbaenim i heard it from some staffs my heart" she said acting like she has a heart attack or something.
"Really?" I simply said.
"Why aren't you excited?"
"No reason" i smiled and she just mouthed and 'ahh'

Why does it have to be straykids sunbaenim when im trying to avoid one of their members. Well i guess i have to act natural later and interact with him like nothing happen.

We started shooting as the mc started.
"Trainees we have a special guest today can you guess who is it?" The mc announced.
"Twice sunbaenim?"
"Itzy sunbaenim?"
"Aaaahh got7 sunbaenim?" The trainees guessed.

"Nopee all wrong the guest is Straykidsss, the last mission is just around the corner so we want you to relax today" The mc said as Straykids sunbaenim came out, the trainees screamed out of excitement.

"Since you girls are 15 you will be grouped in 3 with Straykids members" the trainees cheered, they are very happy to be teamed up with Straykids sunbaenim but i mean who doesnt? Any member except Han is fine i dont want to be akward with him at the game.

"Group 1 will be I.N, Changbin and Felix" ooh Jeongin hyung i want to be in this team.

"Group 2 will be Seungmin, Chan and Lee know" this group is fine too.

"Group 3 will be Han and Hyunjin " shit not here please.

"Y/n i can clearly see that you dont want to be in group 3" Yuri whispered.
"Is it that obvious?"
"Not really, i just know you too well so i can see it"
"It will be really funny if you end up in group 3, the one you like and the one who likes you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" she teased and i slap her arm telling her to stop.

"Hello y/n " Hyunjin greeted with his eye smile. The teamates are already decided and im in group 3, am i really that unlucky?
"Hellooo Hyunjin sunbaenim" i greeted back, they are also other trainees so i cant call him in a informal way. Not only Han is in the same team as mine but also Meiji unnie which i hate.

"We are going to have three games and whoever wins will get a prize, the group who has a lot of points win." ooohh a prize, my competitive ass is at it again. Yuri knows how competitive i am as it comes to this types. "I'll explain the games after you wear your colored shirts"

"Y/n wear this, this is just your size" Hyunjin said and gave the blue shirt. I thanked him and he gave the shirt to others too. "Han oppa here" Meiji unnie said in a flirty tone as she gave the shirt to Han. Ew she's being flirty to him and accusing me as the flirt? I was looking somewhere and suddenly made an eye contact with Han which i quickly avoid.

"The first game is a relay game, it needs 8 players. For group 3 one player will be repeating" im on a mood so i want to repeat. "Can i be the one who will repeat?" I asked, the rest of them just agreed making me smile.
The host explain the games and we started playing. I am the first and last player.

"Group 3 won the first gameeee" we shouted in joy as we win the first game. We just need to win another game to be the winner.
"The next game is put the items on the other basket using the body part you're assigned too, we just need 6 players for this game decide who will play" they said that i'll just play the next game since i played twice earlier. They picked some random paper to choose the body parts. It's funny how Hyunjin get the feet part and Han get the mouth part next to Hyunjin.

They started playing as i cheered and watched them. Even the staff is laughing everytime its Hyunjin and Han's turn.
"yahhh you planned this why put the moutg next to feet" Han said making the others laugh. Basically our group is really slow compared to the others since they are having a chaos between Han and Hyunjin.
"The winner of this round is Group 1" okay one last game it is we have to win.

"Y/n looks like you're being competitive again" Yuri teased before she goes back to her team. Oh yes im hella competitive since this is the last game.
"The last game is called three legged race, only one pair will play for one group, it must be a straykids member and trainee"

"Okay so who will play for our team?" Nika unnie asked.
"Han oppa let's playyy" Meiji unnie said pursuing Han. We made an eye contact again and i clearly avoid it.
"Im not good at it sorry" Han replied. I hide my laugh not wanting it to be notice by Meiji unnie, hehe rejected.
"Y/n let's play i know that you want to win" Hyunjin statted asking me to play.
"Im in" i answered and we did a fist bump.

"Are you sure you're good at this?" I asked as we wait for the others.
"Don't you trust me?"
"Nope, i dont" i giggled.
"We will win trust me"
"Fine then"
"I didnt expect you to be competitive"
"You should already expected that before Hyuniin"
"Go Team threeeeee!" Our teamates shouted.

"Ready set start!" Hyunjin is good at this more than i though. We are pretty more ahead than the others. As we take a step together we crossed the finish line first. We shouted in excitement and hugged each other, the other also joined and we did a group hug.

"The winner is Group 3!" Yesss! We won, i wonder what the prize is.

"The prize is this 5 boxes of diffrent snacks, congratulations!" Yeyyy! Snacks! I jump in happines as i will have a lot of something to eat again.

Since the games are done, they sent us food such as pizza and chicken and also cola and cider. We happily ate by team as i also go to the other team sometimes. Today is not bad after all, except for being team mates with Meiji unnie and being akward with Han. I kinda feel bad when he's going closer to me and i'll avoid him.

I finished eating so im talking with Yuri now.
"I heard from the staff that there are another activity after we ate" Yuri statted. Another activity? Well its still early to finish so why not.
"Give me some snacks of yours okay?" She said.
"Yes i'll share it with you" we both laughed but someone cutted us.

"Y/n can we talk?" Is Han talking to me? Aish their are no other y/n here though. I was supossed to say no but Yuri already said goodbye and left the both of us.

Han said to follow him so i follow him, we're now on a place with no people.

"Why do you wanna talk?" I asked not looking him in the eye.
"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked back.
"Im not ignoring you" i answered still not looking to him. He then lift my chin to look at him.
"Look at me y/n, you're not just ignoring me , you're also avoiding me"
"I told you im not ignoring you nor avoiding you"
" i called you the other day, you didnt answer it"
"I didnt see it"
"I called you for how many times" he said.
"When i see you, you quickly changed direction"
"No, im just really going to the other way" i denied.

"Are you a liar now y/n?" For some reason his face suddenly looked sad
"Okay fine, yes im avoiding and ignoring you, i know that you hurt me but i shouldnt do that, im sorry" i looked down again. He cupped my face.
"It's fine, im sorry for that day but you cant avoid and ignore me forever you know" he's right, i cant do that forever specially when its him the guy i like.

"But still you should have called me that day or texted me, you know that i hate waiting but i still waited for you"
"I know, sorry im really really sorry i wont do that again"
"But did Meiji did that to you?" How did he know?
"Hyunjin told me" he said, can he read my mind.
"Yes, i will not be angry if its other girl i mean i will be but not that much but it's Meiji unnie and i cant stand her"
"Hyunjin also told me that, she likes me" oh so he know it already.
"Yeah that's true, thats why i hate her more" i said making the last words a whisper.
"I heard that, are you jealous?" He teased.
"Yeah, what if i am?" I bodly said, making him speechless.

"Han Jisung i like you no need to like me back i just want you to know"